What's new

2023 Trade Rumors and Gossip Involving the Jazz

Reaves or bust. And/or keep that cap and try to get Dejounte for a renegotiate and extend. Otherwise I’m perfectly good rolling the cap by taking dead expiring and assets this year. Even if the Jazz made some moves in free agency I think they could have space leftover to make some of those deals.
I’m okay taking that shot and having it come up empty. I just don’t want to save the cap space if there’s a great deal that can be made during the draft. Cap space theoretically has a lot of value next week. If that doesn’t materialize, then I’m okay chasing Austin Reaves. Still would want Yuta - even if the Lakers don’t match. That’d be a hell of an off-season tbh.

I just imagine Riley on a zoom with the Wiz from his yacht and Winger is like “how about Herro and some picks” Riley smiles and yells “hey Brad they want Herro and picks lol” cut to a shot of a drunk and smiling Brad Beal with a bucket hat on in the background. “How about Duncan and Lowry and some seconds… gotta go… see ya” (hear the sound of splashing and the zoom disconnects)

If the price is like one pick and expiring salary mostly… and NY doesn’t jump in they are so damn stupid. Hell if he wants to come here for expiring salary and Sexton then eff it… let’s go.

Obviously we couldn’t get him for the same price the heat can but this is lower than I expected. I would think the Heat would want Herro in the deal but I guess they still love him.

I honestly wouldn't hate it. Beal turns 30 later this month, so not all that old. He and Lauri could be quite a duo.

Aussie bites and carrots getting jelly.
Will be dining on both in about 2 hours........ My belly will still have room for the kit kat.

Would you trade Kessler for Ayton if the Suns gave us 2 picks?
I only would if the salaries were similar. As is i probably say no but i think its a really good question.