What's new

2024 JazzFanz Awards - First Team All-JazzFanz (Final Ballot)

First Team All-JazzFanz

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jason

Administrator
Staff member
You are allowed FIVE votes toward First Team All-JazzFanz in this poll. Top five vote earners will win. Ties at fifth place will be broken by extension of the deadline.

Winners earn a badge next to their name and recognition.

Good luck!

Wow I havent followed these votes that much but I'm rather shocked @SoberasHotRod isnt up there.

One of the most active posters who puts in lot of work for background research and provides quality insights for the board in all topics really.

I left one vote empty for you.

I appreciate this, but I wouldn't even vote for myself, lol. There are a lot of great posters on here.

I love me some homeytennis as much as the next guy, but isn't he the definition of a bench piece? Give me the opportunity to vote for homeytennis as the best 10-12th man on a team, and I'll vote for him 10 outta 10 times. Best in the game. Nobody else is in the conversation.

I love me some homeytennis as much as the next guy, but isn't he the definition of a bench piece? Give me the opportunity to vote for homeytennis as the best 10-12th man on a team, and I'll vote for him 10 outta 10 times. Best in the game. Nobody else is in the conversation.
Good post. There should be a 6th man award with this.

I appreciate this, but I wouldn't even vote for myself, lol. There are a lot of great posters on here.
I appreciate the modesty but you are just wrong.

EH and HH have done special work for this community with their pod this season and should get a landslide win in this vote. But you sir belong on the next tier for sure.

See I can even turn compliments into a debate!

I raise a toast in honor of thy JazzFanz 1st Team. Sir’s Elizah Huge and Handlogton’s incomparable Hero bequeathed us a Podcast of splendiferous value. JazzAvenues allowed us to revel in our vanquished foes woes, Fishionjazz argued ad nauseum with his nemesis’s and LogGrad98 reminded all of us that we graduated from Logan High in 1998.

Special mention to HermanG for voting for me, Saint Cy for his ability to create incisive/divisive commentary, and Ferguson_Mellochill for being gracious when responding to the innumerable attacks upon his analysis and character.

I must endeavor to understand more about homeytennis’ astute contributions. Alas, he is shrouded in mystery.

Soberashotrod has the best name. Instead of saying “I’ll call you” he must say “alcohol-ya.”

Cheers!

It's an "AI" song app. I typed like two sentences with your names and it made the song.

Well it's hilarious

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk