What's new

2024 Mock Draft #2

Yeah, that trade would never happen, especially not before the draft even started. Maybe if someone OKC really liked (like pairing the Williams Bros together) dropped, but not before the draft starts.
I don't disagree... it would require some sort of desire to get a guy they knew wouldn't be there. They have done this before though last year. The mock we do isn't a perfect simulation... so just assume that @Elizah Huge has someone he really wants.

Pels trade up to #8 and draft Nikola Topic, a real point guard, so they don't need to watch CJ McCollum sputtering around. They'd also like to move CJ's contract.

@Handlogten's Heros, who are the Jazz picking?
Jazz take Ron Holland. Look the athleticism, defense, size, motor, and even some passing are enough to build on. If he could shoot he'd be the number one pick. He may never shoot. This might be like an Isaac Okoro. At 12 its as good a bet as any. We got a good prospect we got out from under our OKC obligation.... like we did great here imo.

The shot stuff is real bad... you don't have to tell me about that... I understand. Yeah I'm feeling defensive.

Sacramento... hmmm they have Ellis so kinda have a Devin Carter already... you can probably have 2 Devin Carter's though. There are a bunch of names here...

Forget it... just gonna take Carter. Considered some different positions and players but just take the bpa... he will find his way on the court one way or another.

Sacramento... hmmm they have Ellis so kinda have a Devin Carter already... you can probably have 2 Devin Carter's though. There are a bunch of names here...

Forget it... just gonna take Carter. Considered some different positions and players but just take the bpa... he will find his way on the court one way or another.
@Saint Cy of JFC you are up. I will trade you the rights to Carter for 14 and 34.

Jazz take Ron Holland. Look the athleticism, defense, size, motor, and even some passing are enough to build on. If he could shoot he'd be the number one pick. He may never shoot. This might be like an Isaac Okoro. At 12 its as good a bet as any. We got a good prospect we got out from under our OKC obligation.... like we did great here imo.

The shot stuff is real bad... you don't have to tell me about that... I understand. Yeah I'm feeling defensive.
Holland and removing the OKC obligation is good value for #10 and a future 2nd. Not my favorite player, but definitely good value.