What's new

2024 NBA Draft Mega Thread

Laettner/Ferry are before my team. Redick is the Duke goat for me. The hatred fans had for him as well as the rivalry he had with Adam Morrison was unmatched.

Filip is annoying, but does not even surpass Josh McRoberts as a hateable Duke player.

Laettner/Ferry are before my team. Redick is the Duke goat for me. The hatred fans had for him as well as the rivalry he had with Adam Morrison was unmatched.

Filip is annoying, but does not even surpass Josh McRoberts as a hateable Duke player.
Young man, listen closely: There will never be a more punch worthy face than Christian Laettner. Never. Tell your children.

Funny how fickle people are. Last game Clingan was soft, nobody wanted him. Now he's a projected top 5 pick and the most dominant force in NCAA basketball. It'll be interesting to see where he ends up.

About to check out UConn/Illinois. Castle is struggling with his shooing, but I'm wondering if he's going a defensive job on Terrence Shannon.
I only watched the first half but yes, he locked up Shannon when he guarded him

Illinois had the world's dumbest gameplan. Crazy they got that far when their coach is willingly driving into Clingan.

Young man, listen closely: There will never be a more punch worthy face than Christian Laettner. Never. Tell your children.
How have we forgotten Cherokee Parks? I’m embarrassed. Parks and Laetner have to be there. Laetner was like the perfect 80s/90s movie dbag that you couldn’t wait for the nerd to beat up and the hot girl to dump at the end of the movie.

Ferry was just so white and pasty and his last name was Ferry. In the homophobic 90s that was going to be bad.

Flip isn’t even second mt.. Rushmore of Duke hate. He’s not been successful enough to really warrant hate.

I don’t think we’re talking enough about Collier. I think he will rise back up big boards as we get closer to the draft.

I only watched the first half but yes, he locked up Shannon when he guarded him

Illinois had the world's dumbest gameplan. Crazy they got that far when their coach is willingly driving into Clingan.
And he was proud with it and doing it ... like... on purpose. He seems like one of those coaches that thinks your team get some sort of credit or boost for finishing over a dominant defender. And the fact that you end up 2/15 on those attempts somehow completely goes over his head. Oh well... college coaching being **** is not something that's really surprising so...

I don’t think we’re talking enough about Collier. I think he will rise back up big boards as we get closer to the draft.
My guess is that he is already firmly back in the top 10 conversation for every lottery team. Once he came back from his mid-season injury he looked like a different player. Far mote controlled and calculated with the things he was doing on the court.

And he was proud with it and doing it ... like... on purpose. He seems like one of those coaches that thinks your team get some sort of credit or boost for finishing over a dominant defender. And the fact that you end up 2/15 on those attempts somehow completely goes over his head. Oh well... college coaching being **** is not something that's really surprising so...
He is the same coach who didn't play Brandon Podziemski at all as a freshman...