What's new

2024 NBA Draft Mega Thread

Backtracking insinuates I'm covering up my past opinions. Never have. My opinions evolve. It's what makes me the best at doing this. I dont think anyone is questioning if I always liked Sexton. I obviously didn't like him. Stop being a baby back bitch just cuz you dont know ball.

Glad to know you're one of those dumb as hell people who think you have to stick to an opinion once you state it.
I’m the best there ever was plain and simple. I wake up and piss excellence.

Backtracking insinuates I'm covering up my past opinions. Never have. My opinions evolve. It's what makes me the best at doing this. I dont think anyone is questioning if I always liked Sexton. I obviously didn't like him. Stop being a baby back bitch just cuz you dont know ball.

Glad to know you're one of those dumb as hell people who think you have to stick to an opinion once you state it.
Hahaha, you are so full of it.

Hunter Sallis is some I've been pondering as a top 20 guy. Has more talented Clarkson upside if he reaches the potential people thought he use to have.

Still haven't watched, but everyone raves about him and the size/athleticism are now elite (at least as far as testing goes). Has the lineage component as well.
He has some of the most impressive game film I've watched, both highlights and full games. I've seen him play live 4 or 5 times this year and he always popped.

The negatives for him, besides age, are his poor ast/to ratio (for a pg) and the fact that he only has one good year of shooting. I think his most likely outcome is a 3&D guard like Caruso, so I think his floor is really high, but he definitely has higher upside than that. His defense is really enjoyable to watch, and in my opinion best in the class (besides maybe Dunn). He was a tough shot taker and maker this year. He just doesn't have the PG vision or passing at this point.