What's new

2024 NBA Draft Mega Thread

For all the Jrue obsessed we should be looking at Isaiah Collier. Similar size and skillset to Jrue and would be a great running mate long term with Key.

For all the Jrue obsessed we should be looking at Isaiah Collier. Similar size and skillset to Jrue and would be a great running mate long term with Key.

ARent you the moron who harped so much about timeline?

How the hell is spending a ton of assets to get a top 5 (projected as of now) rookie when our best player is 26 years old part of the timeline?

ARent you the moron who harped so much about timeline?

How the hell is spending a ton of assets to get a top 5 (projected as of now) rookie when our best player is 26 years old part of the timeline?
You just can't help yourself when it comes to being dumbass. Yeah let's pair Lauri with a 33yr old versus a really talented young guard. These young players are major contributors within the first few years so don't give me any crap about waiting forever in development. In 3 years you can bank on him being a better player than Holiday.

You just can't help yourself when it comes to being dumbass. Yeah let's pair Lauri with a 33yr old versus a really talented young guard. These young players are major contributors within the first few years so don't give me any crap about waiting forever in development. In 3 years you can bank on him being a better player than Holiday.
lmao. You are too much man.

He will not be better than Jrue in 3 years. In 3 years he might not even be better than Collin Sexton currently is. Rookies are a huge gamble and it takes a ridicuous amount of assets to move into the top 5 of a draft (and Collier could potentially go higher as the current top projected guard). You live in this weird fantasy land were progress is linear and guaranteed for young players and that once you hit a certain age, regression is linear and guaranteed.

Justin Edwards looks pretty good -- 6'6", athletic, 3-level scoring wing with some shiftiness and vertical pop. Also has some defensive quickness.

I'd also keep an eye on Tyrese Proctor if I were the Jazz.

Justin Edwards looks pretty good -- 6'6", athletic, 3-level scoring wing with some shiftiness and vertical pop. Also has some defensive quickness.

I'd also keep an eye on Tyrese Proctor if I were the Jazz.
I mean it's BPA at teh end of the day, but I'd rather the Jazz lean towards more dynamic scoring forwards than utility guards like Proctor.