What's new

2024 NBA Draft Mega Thread

How often have a pair of brothers been the same type of player? That's the dumbest line of logic.

If he gets picked high it's because teams like him for who he is. Being someone's brother isnt getting you picked in the top 5.
Good lord you just can't stop being an *******. They are very similar types of players.

Vanderbilt transfer. Was a high 3 star guy. Made a good choice transferring to NBA factory Belmont. Gives off Rui Hachimura at Gonzaga vibes.

Impressive highlights, but I think Cade Tyson is the better pro prospect on the team, but this guy has a chance to make it if he can earn more minutes. Interested in why he only gets 21 MPG.

Havent watched a Belmont game this year yet, but they are consistently one of the more enjoyable teams to watch. Looks like they may have two pro prospects now (though I dont think either should come out this year)

Last edited:
It's hilarious how bad Kugel has been this year. Can't believe I had him in my pre-season watch list. Garbage player.

His shooting splits are 38/26 and averages more TOs than assist. He's doing that on a very good team too. If he wasn't a garbage can Florida would be rolling.

I'm just hoping that guy emerges at the end of the draft process similar to Bilal last year. Actually this board was on him fairly early as I recall.