What's new

2024 NBA Draft Mega Thread

“Bronny is an undersized non-shooting guard,” an NBA scout told The Ringer. “The shot looks good but doesn’t go in. Those guys scare me the most. It’s either lack of touch or mental, and either way those take years to correct.”

Not going to lie this made me think of Castle.
Ehhh... Castle's form is okay in that it is free from something really wonky. He can make improvements. I'd say the shot looks okay.

Anyone think Cam Spencer has a NBA career? He turned 24 a few days ago. He was proably UConn's 2nd best player this season.

He doesnt have the shooting volume/difficulty of a Merrill, but I think he can work in the NBA. Just a super steady high IQ player who is going to nail open shots.

Anyone think Cam Spencer has a NBA career? He turned 24 a few days ago. He was proably UConn's 2nd best player this season.

He doesnt have the shooting volume/difficulty of a Merrill, but I think he can work in the NBA. Just a super steady high IQ player who is going to nail open shots.
I'd be fine taking him at 32

He can be a two way guy imo. I like him. The other very old prospect I like is Dylan Disu. He is also 24 but is pretty interesting on paper.

Stephon Javonte Castle displays temerity on defense that is sublime in nature. He does not yet throw the sphere into the goal from far away with elevated frequency yet I would select him with thy 8th pick.

Isaiah Reed Sheppard indeed throws the sphere into the goal well from behind the painted line that is indicative of a three point shot in nature. “Nothing but goal” which translates to “the sphere did not touch the rim.” He too is high upon my draft scroll.

Obviously not 1:1, but I think Hart is a good reference point for Castle. They both find ways to help their team win. They are better around better players.

So many times Josh Hart was available and we didn’t get him :(

I wondered that about cam Spencer. Great player to give a 2way too.