What's new

2024 Presidential Election

Keefe

I hate politics and politicians but was sort of surprised we didn’t have this thread yet and thus, thought I’d start one.

Make "Make America Great Again" Great Again!!!

MMAGAGA

Eh, of the guys we think might be the nominees both might be dead by then and one might be in prison or ineligible to run.
Lots can change.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Do we really want Kamala vs anyone? Desantis? Ivanka?
No!

The ****** part is that DeSantis is building support, name recognition and excitement around his candidacy. There is no Democratic candidate who can match even half of that. Kamala has NOT been a very impressive VP in my opinion. She's not out in the public eye very often, hasn't seemed to champion any popular causes in any kind of inspiring ways and has been reported to be hard to work for, as demonstrated by many people leaving her service.

If Biden is still healthy enough to run he'll probably be the Democrat most capable of winning.

If I had to put money on the election this far out I'd put my money on DeSantis.

No!

The ****** part is that DeSantis is building support, name recognition and excitement around his candidacy. There is no Democratic candidate who can match even half of that. Kamala has NOT been a very impressive VP in my opinion. She's not out in the public eye very often, hasn't seemed to champion any popular causes in any kind of inspiring ways and has been reported to be hard to work for, as demonstrated by many people leaving her service.

If Biden is still healthy enough to run he'll probably be the Democrat most capable of winning.

If I had to put money on the election this far out I'd put my money on DeSantis.

Agreed.

This far out, my money is on Gavin Newsom. The DNC has been boosting MAGA candidates so they can face them in the general. I think they'll do that to Trump to get him to beat out DeSantis. I don't believe there is a democrat who could beat DeSantis, but Trump can, and the democrats can beat Trump. I believe that democrat who will beat Trump in 2024 will be Gavin Newsom. He's being backed by the same tight group of billionaires who landed Pelosi as Speaker of the House. It'll be Newsom atop the dem ticket in 2024.

This far out, my money is on Gavin Newsom. The DNC has been boosting MAGA candidates so they can face them in the general. I think they'll do that to Trump to get him to beat out DeSantis. I don't believe there is a democrat who could beat DeSantis, but Trump can, and the democrats can beat Trump. I believe that democrat who will beat Trump in 2024 will be Gavin Newsom. He's being backed by the same tight group of billionaires who landed Pelosi as Speaker of the House. It'll be Newsom atop the dem ticket in 2024.

Let’s hope not. Not a Newsom fan though admittedly the Dems don’t have a strong bench.