What's new

3 NBA Teams Top 10 Offense and Defense

Cappy_Smurf

https://basketball.realgm.com/wiret...Top-10-In-Both-Offensive-Defensive-Efficiency

CzF62Y_VEAACC5F.jpg

IMO, Utah is on the doorstep of becoming elite in the NBA.

However, I don't base this opinion on our progress so far. Elite status comes from winning on the road, and I predict we win more road games this year, than we have since S&M.

One point I want to raise, is that Utah has played DANTE MF EXUM a significant amount of minutes this year, and yet, Utah scores top 10 in DEFENSE, which morons say he isn't that good really, but more importantly, TOP 10 IN OFFENSE. Suckas!!!

Point being, either Exum isn't nearly as bad as you say, or he is, and Utah is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more awesome than you say, cuz they are top 10 even with Exum.

No matter, any detractors like franklin, lograd, shad and Coloradocrapface are clearly the biggest idiots in this forum.

UTAH JAZZ RULE!!!!

Last edited:
https://basketball.realgm.com/wiret...Top-10-In-Both-Offensive-Defensive-Efficiency

CzF62Y_VEAACC5F.jpg

IMO, Utah is on the doorstep of becoming elite in the NBA.

However, I don't base this opinion on our progress so far. Elite status comes from winning on the road, and I predict we win more road games this year, than we have since S&M.

One point I want to raise, is that Utah has played DANTE MF EXUM a significant amount of minutes this year, and yet, Utah scores top 10 in DEFENSE, which morons say he isn't that good really, but more importantly, TOP 10 IN OFFENSE. Suckas!!!

Point being, either Exum isn't nearly as bad as you say, or he is, and Utah is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more awesome than you say, cuz they are top 10 even with Exum.

No matter, any detractors like franklin, lograd, shad and Coloradocrapface are clearly the biggest idiots in this forum.

UTAH JAZZ RULE!!!!

Just one season

The rebuild is botched.

Dennis Lindsay sucks ....

This team is a 7-8th seed at best, playoff treadmill here we come

More interesting thing is that now the Jazz are considered 'old'. Wasn't it just last season where we were almost the youngest average age in the NBA or something?

More interesting thing is that now the Jazz are considered 'old'. Wasn't it just last season where we were almost the youngest average age in the NBA or something?

Yeah at one point last year they had the youngest team - somewhere around 23½ was the avg. Now its 26½

Adding three 30+ year old players will do that

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

and lately the young guys are injured, so the "oldies" (diaw, JJ, ingles) are playing more than 15mpg

Going into 2017 Jazz are going to all be back and will start humiliating teams. Suffocating D and ruthless O.

going to be interesting to see what happens with Burks if Ingles keeps up this play .. how much value is there in being more of a complementary play like him in comparison to a more individual style like Burks

Walking boot? Ive had sprained toes and never needed one. There must have been a break or ligament damage. Of course our amazing media somehow can't dig up this info. Or did they and I just missed it?

Adding three 30+ year old players will do that

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Just pleasantly happy about what having several more veterans on the team can do for us. You really do need a good mix of youth, stars, and vets

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz