What's new

#32 Jazz at Thunder 6:00 Pm mTn

Please see below for exciting opportunity but only if your name is Eenie.

DownUnder: eh this is hard to watch
Ron: If jazz can't make their open three's it's a blowout. Even more so with Mitchell and Gobert out.
LifeOnaPlate: Honestly wish Utah could simply forfeit. No need to keep this up.
LifeOnaPlate: Cy, I don't care. Bench him.
devin_c: it was over after this first 3 minutes, we knew and they knew it
Eenie-Meenie: By the way, I have 6 tickets -- 2 each in lower bowl to games, Mar 28, Apr 1 and 3 -- Celtics, Lakers, Grizz -- 4 Sale
LifeOnaPlate: Fortunately, Rubio leads the Jazz in fg attempts tonight. I'd hate to see how bad we'd be losing if he'd had fewer bites at the apple.
Eenie-Meenie: Planned to come for Hay's homecoming. Thought that would be a game to see. Now he's out
Saint: no reason to bench rubio
Eenie-Meenie: No reason to bench him ... he's awful

Eenie, I'd like to hire you for a sales position. The business plan is to buy high, sell low. It requires a brilliant sales mind. The kind of guy who goes against the grain. You in?

Two comments:

1. That was the worst game I have seen since quin took over.

2. The only redeeming value to that game was hearing bolerjack say fart instead of part just before tipoff. I giggled for at least a minute before I just stared in horror for the whole game.

I watched something like 5 minutes of Q1, then skipped my way through the game, then did something else. What a complete misery.

Please see below for exciting opportunity but only if your name is Eenie.

DownUnder: eh this is hard to watch
Ron: If jazz can't make their open three's it's a blowout. Even more so with Mitchell and Gobert out.
LifeOnaPlate: Honestly wish Utah could simply forfeit. No need to keep this up.
LifeOnaPlate: Cy, I don't care. Bench him.
devin_c: it was over after this first 3 minutes, we knew and they knew it
Eenie-Meenie: By the way, I have 6 tickets -- 2 each in lower bowl to games, Mar 28, Apr 1 and 3 -- Celtics, Lakers, Grizz -- 4 Sale
LifeOnaPlate: Fortunately, Rubio leads the Jazz in fg attempts tonight. I'd hate to see how bad we'd be losing if he'd had fewer bites at the apple.
Eenie-Meenie: Planned to come for Hay's homecoming. Thought that would be a game to see. Now he's out
Saint: no reason to bench rubio
Eenie-Meenie: No reason to bench him ... he's awful

Eenie, I'd like to hire you for a sales position. The business plan is to buy high, sell low. It requires a brilliant sales mind. The kind of guy who goes against the grain. You in?

So you're telling me that the timing was bad for the sales pitch ... yes, you are right on that one.

i missed the game last night. what has happened to rubio? 1 assist and 5 turnovers? this was not the Rubio i expected to play here this season.

i missed the game last night. what has happened to rubio? 1 assist and 5 turnovers? this was not the Rubio i expected to play here this season.
It was even worse. First two plays of the game were mind-boggling, careless turnovers by Rubio that the Thunder converted and it was all she wrote after that. It really discombobulated the Jazz. Something is not right with Rubio. It's not physical but mental.