What's new

4 Power Forwards on 1 Team?

GoJazz

Ak - Best Position Power Forward
AJ - Best Position Power Forward
PM - Best Postion Power Forward
DF - Best Position Power Forward

KOC has to have another trade up his sleeve doesn't he? Why would you want to keep 4 decent power forwards on one team? I guess we don't have to wait long to find out.

There had better be another trade. This team is ridiculous right now. Go get Steph ****ing Curry.

AK- Mostly plays SF, and is gone after this year most likely
AJ - Starting C, who might be better served at PF though.
DF - PF/C, only 19. Locked in for 4 years(if the Jazz pick up his options)

Don't Tell KOC what he has to do or he will trade you for a PF.

In all seriousiness, This is how the Jazz have rolled recently...

AK- Best Position PF
PM- Best Position PF
Boozer-Best Position PF
Memo- Best Position PF

The Jazz need a soild, defensive center. We have to able to get something by packaging a few of these guys.

Half Full or Half empty?

Lot's of flexibility with these guys on the team. Potential to mix and match and create match-up problems for the other team.
Get the best players on the floor together and design a system to take advantage of their strengths.

I just don't see this as a problem.

Half Full or Half empty?

Lot's of flexibility with these guys on the team. Potential to mix and match and create match-up problems for the other team.
Get the best players on the floor together and design a system to take advantage of their strengths.

I just don't see this as a problem.

Have you watched the Jazz the past 6 years?

Ak - Best Position Power Forward
It's almost become a myth that AK's best position is PF. In 2003-04, he did start the season at PF - but that was only for 31 games. Once Harpring tore his ACL, AK shifted back to SF and his numbers went up across the board at SF which is where he really put in his all-star caliber play. AK's sporadically played well at PF since - but that's often overblown since he was primarily matched up w/backup PF's.

So who is going to shoot the ****ing ball. This trade did not address the most gaping hole, which is a decent shooter. Should be able to turn some of the assets the team now has to get a serviceable 2 that can shoot.