What's new

41st, 36th, 36th, 27th.....

billyshelby

Raja Bell's per48 stats in Scoring, Rebounding, Assists, and Steals amongst 2 guards. And that's out of 43. 70 guys get listed for PER. Raja is currently running 60th in that race.

That translates into 30 minutes on the Jazz. Which leads me to my question: Is there any chance we can get Fisher back?

Where might Wes Matthews fall on that list? I guess I'm still a little sensitive about this subject. Jazz brass have built this team according to their "culture" and "system", but as these losses pile up, fans are beginning to question everything. The front office should be questioning everything as well.

It's time for the people up-top in this organization to start using stats in their analyzes. This isn't the 80's anymore.

Raja Bell has been pretty terrible all year, especially in certain stretches.

It was evident to me pretty early in the year, when our normal starting 5 was one of our worst line-ups we put on the floor (statistically/100 pos), but when you replaced Raja with CJ, that line-up was by far one of our best(per 100 pos).

playing 30 minutes scoring 4 points as the starting 2 guard is not getting it done. CJ not played to well last two games, but i say Bell is the real weak link in the starting rotation. put CJ in there.