What's new

]

I can't believe no one liked my TRANS-TOM comment and comparing becoming a lakers fan to liking Vegemite. I am still giggling about it. Franklin - I will miss laughing at your posts.

Enjoy the Lakers and our new Democratic Senatorial hopeful Misty...

[/url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Wv0pbARhfs

I'm going to laugh when the Jazz end up making it really big and you're still waiting around for the Lakers to get better. have a fun 4-5 years of rebuilding I suppose.

Sent from my XT1030 using JazzFanz mobile app

So you are saying you wont be laughing...alrighty then.

Not one team I have rooted for in any sport has won a championship in my lifetime... it would be cool, but I stick by my teams. I say be a bandwagoner because it's simple. Cavs or warriors then you can feel better because you've been through a whole lot as a Cavs fan.

Loses the purpose imo.

I'm changing to a team that has the capacity and willingness to win, unlike the Jazz.

Thanks for the input and recommendation reasons.

--franklin

Which of your other accounts are you going to post from when you "leave"? I want to know who you are, I like your posts.

I feel like dude is trolling, but I've seen his post.

I would like to know what would change his mind. Signing a big name that simply won't come to Utah?

Look.

We are such a small, seemingly tight-knit group, we should fight for our own.
I don't understand letting someone go so easily.

For all the "byes", we should think about frank the person. He's been a long-time supporter of the Jazz and this site.. And we say b-bye?

I get it. Really.

But. We should be different. Family. Let's convince Frank to stay.

But that's just me.

It's posts like this that remind that both you and frank are actually just Troutbum alts, and always have been. Props for being able to make me doubt, though.

I'm changing to a team that has the capacity and willingness to win, unlike the Jazz. My current choices are Los Angeles Lakers for obvious reasons, San Antonio, and wherever Kevin Durant goes. I really hope he chooses Orlando as my sis-in-law moved there recently and it would make the mandatory visitations bearable. Disney World? No thanks, I'd rather go to a few games solo and root for my team. I really think Orlando would be a great fit for Durant.

I need a few more suggestions, however. I know NAOS watches a lot of Atlanta games. I'm not sure management there has enough to do what it takes. I'm also interested in Toronto. I think it would be very cool if a team from another country won the "world championship". My final options are Phoenix or Portland for demographic reasons. I could probably hit up at least a couple Suns games every year and we have a few posters from Phoenix I could stalk.

Thanks for the input and recommendation reasons.

--franklin
How many threads to you plan on creating about this?

It's posts like this that remind that both you and frank are actually just Troutbum alts, and always have been. Props for being able to make me doubt, though.

Nope. Met both in real life.

Do you always make a point to live in year of 80's? Have you conceptualized the thought of overplay stupid words and sayings? Why then keep say this so much? You have not left prior decades maybe for insecure reason I hope? I dont know.

Let's make be friends k?

How many threads to you plan on creating about this?

This.

Either go be a Warriors fan or stay and be a Jazz fan. But quit posting about finding a new team like this man, you're being a ***** and it makes me think that you aren't serious about it, just wanting a bunch of us to tell you to stay.

Because if you were really looking for another team you'd be on Clutchfanzz or Golden State of Mind or Believeland kicking the tires on their boards. Not posting a bunch of high school girl **** hoping that you'll be validated on here.

But for real you should stay because the Jazz are a fun team with decent people as players and coaches and we love you and if you ever killed yourself it would be the saddest funeral EVERRRRRRRRR and everyone would be so bummed.

So stay cool and call me if you want to hang this summer.

This.

Either go be a Warriors fan or stay and be a Jazz fan. But quit posting about finding a new team like this man, you're being a ***** and it makes me think that you aren't serious about it, just wanting a bunch of us to tell you to stay.

Because if you were really looking for another team you'd be on Clutchfanzz or Golden State of Mind or Believeland kicking the tires on their boards. Not posting a bunch of high school girl **** hoping that you'll be validated on here.

But for real you should stay because the Jazz are a fun team with decent people as players and coaches and we love you and if you ever killed yourself it would be the saddest funeral EVERRRRRRRRR and everyone would be so bummed.

So stay cool and call me if you want to hang this summer.
Hey! You wrote this exact same thing in my yearbook!

evanescence.jpg

you have to understand my fandom, i don't root for the team with the best players, i root for the team that despite being in a small market with a very restrictive limitation on character, still wins. i want to see a team that stands for decency and positive character preform well. will they ever win a championship? well they almost did once, so who knows. will they ever embarrass me by signing a bunch of terrible (character, not talent) players just to get a few more wins? never.