What's new

^__^

UGLI baby

I miss jazz_fanatic.

This is the official petition to replace hotttnickkkk with jazz_fanatic thread.

I still remember the day. J_F asking what to do.. kkk playin dumb... there wasn't much left for her to do but go into hiding.

One day she'll re-emerge. When she feels less kiwi'ish.

Not familiar with jazz_fanatic, but I'll assume anyone is an upgrade over hotttnickkk. So I guess I'm down

I still remember the day. J_F asking what to do.. kkk playin dumb... there wasn't much left for her to do but go into hiding.

One day she'll re-emerge. When she feels less kiwi'ish.

What? Asking whom? Asking about what? No idea what you're talking about, tbh.

@__@

What? Asking whom? Asking about what? No idea what you're talking about, tbh.

@__@

She was asking UGLi. I guess u were kinda creepin her out. You'll have to ask ugli for more deets cuz I wasn't there and don't remember what he told me.

Guys, hand on heart, I had no idea what happened... someone please tell me what happened... I missed her more than anyone here... more than words can expressed or say...

~__~

She was asking UGLi. I guess u were kinda creepin her out. You'll have to ask ugli for more deets cuz I wasn't there and don't remember what he told me.

~__~ how was I creeping her out? I live like 5,000 miles away ... if that was in fact the case then it would probably go down as one of the biggest regret/mistake I've ever made.

Lets not focus on pointing fingers, lets focus on trading hotttnickkkkkk 4 jazz_fanatic.

TIA

dat jazzfanz.com mobile app doe

I don't really know bro.. pm ugli or smth... he's the one that has shared the info with me.

Lets not focus on pointing fingers, lets focus on trading hotttnickkkkkk 4 jazz_fanatic.

TIA

dat jazzfanz.com mobile app doe

If that's in fact what she wanted, then yes I'm willing to be traded.. just get her to email me...

Please also tell her that I'm truly, truly sorry for making her leave.... wasn't my intention at all... as God is my witness...

~*~~@__@~~*~

If that's in fact what she wanted, then yes I'm willing to be traded.. just get her to email me...

Please also tell her that I'm truly, truly sorry for making her leave.... wasn't my intention at all... as God is my witness...

~*~~@__@~~*~

Not sure I'd agree to a trade before you find out what jazz_fanatic is doing. She may be dead

GUys - am I creepy???

This is news to me tbfphwy.

This guy is more creepy than you...

barely
creepy-tiger-costume.jpg

LOL.. what's with you and animal fur as clothing accessories??!! Your (weird) avatar, now this?!?!
That guy is what came up when I googled creepy. Thought the picture was funny and I was j/k. I hope I didn't hurt your feelings. SRS just foolin

AS for my avatar you best check yourself, smeghead. That there is Dave Lister my friend. Legendary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRq_SAuQDec