What's new

____________ could outcoach Ty Corbin (A Pictorial)

why does every pic I try to post say "remote file too large"? I'm trying to post a 250 x 250 jpeg.

eric-cartman.com.png

Corbin,Foye,Earl and Marvin are stranded on a deserted island with no relief in sight.Corbin and his brobros are walkin the beach when Ty finds a bottle,he rubs the dirt off of it to see if its BOOZ,but instead smoke comes out and a Genie appears.The Genie says I usually give 3 wishes to whoevever releases me but since there is 4 of you ,I will give each of you 1 wish.Genie asks Marvin whats his wish,Marvin says Im starving and just wanna go home,so the Genie goes poof and Marvin is home.Genie then asks Randy whats yo wish,Randy says Im dyin of thirst send me home pronto.Genie goes poof ,Randy is instantly home.Genie turns to Earl says what you want,Earl says Im hungry thirsty and my lips are chapped send me home like now.Genie bows and poof he is home.Genie turns to Corbin and says what is your wish.Ty says man Im lonely here with my guys gone,I wish they were here with me.Poof it is done!

Corbin,Foye,Earl and Marvin are stranded on a deserted island with no relief in sight.Corbin and his brobros are walkin the beach when Ty finds a bottle,he rubs the dirt off of it to see if its BOOZ,but instead smoke comes out and a Genie appears.The Genie says I usually give 3 wishes to whoevever releases me but since there is 4 of you ,I will give each of you 1 wish.Genie asks Marvin whats his wish,Marvin says Im starving and just wanna go home,so the Genie goes poof and Marvin is home.Genie then asks Randy whats yo wish,Randy says Im dyin of thirst send me home pronto.Genie goes poof ,Randy is instantly home.Genie turns to Earl says what you want,Earl says Im hungry thirsty and my lips are chapped send me home like now.Genie bows and poof he is home.Genie turns to Corbin and says what is your wish.Ty says man Im lonely here with my guys gone,I wish they were here with me.Poof it is done!

Lol... nice