What's new

A good example of how the KKK is super relevant.

Puzzling when you consider that Ohio is overwhelmingly represented by right-wing Republicans. The current governor is almost as bad as Pence. However, there has been considerable gerrymandering in Ohio, and there are claims that recent Ohio secretaries of state, all Republicans, have rigged recent elections. Interesting also that the Democratic Party there is also on the conservative rather than progressive side and that its one major progressive representative is really a fake progressive. Maybe elections in that state are being rigged.

Puzzling when you consider that Ohio is overwhelmingly represented by right-wing Republicans. The current governor is almost as bad as Pence. However, there has been considerable gerrymandering in Ohio, and there are claims that recent Ohio secretaries of state, all Republicans, have rigged recent elections. Interesting also that the Democratic Party there is also on the conservative rather than progressive side and that its one major progressive representative is really a fake progressive. Maybe elections in that state are being rigged.
By the deep state perhaps? Or Lizards? Or the vaccinations pharmaceutical industry? Or people trying to trick us into believing the world is round? Or farmers poisoning us with their genetically modified produce?

Just how stupid should we all be? Just how ****ing stupid do we need to be to make the likes of you happy? I'm not sure if we have the capacity to be so incredibly ****ing stupid to satisfy you. You have my deepest sympathies in your eventual disappointment.

By the deep state perhaps? Or Lizards? Or the vaccinations pharmaceutical industry? Or people trying to trick us into believing the world is round? Or farmers poisoning us with their genetically modified produce?

Just how stupid should we all be? Just how ****ing stupid do we need to be to make the likes of you happy? I'm not sure if we have the capacity to be so incredibly ****ing stupid to satisfy you. You have my deepest sympathies in your inevitable disappointment.
Changed one word, otherwise spot on.

Just how stupid should we all be? Just how ****ing stupid do we need to be to make the likes of you happy? I'm not sure if we have the capacity to be so incredibly ****ing stupid to satisfy you. You have my deepest sympathies in your eventual disappointment.

This is a very ignorant post. Of course the people who call others stupid are usually the ones who are being stupid. Once again the arrogance of One Brow shows his own ignorance.

I think you need to acquaint yourself with the work of Greg Palast who has shown the cross-check ruse that Republicans have been involved in since the millenium: https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/the-gops-stealth-war-against-voters-247905/

Furthermore, I lived in Ohio and the gerrymandering there has had a huge influence on the election of Republicans. Talk about stupid bleeps. Just STFU when you say something you know little about just to throw ad hominems at people you don't like.

Once again the arrogance of One Brow shows his own ignorance.

I wonder what is would be like to have a poster on this board so steeped in self-importance that they assume everyone who disagrees with them is the same poster. I guess we'll never know.

I wonder what is would be like to have a poster on this board so steeped in self-importance that they assume everyone who disagrees with them is the same poster. I guess we'll never know.
LOL ... I never said you were the only one. But you joined the party of stupid by liking that post. And once again, you piled on, giving support to a post that was unnecessary -- I never insulted anyone with my post.