What's new

A Little Message-Board Game

ema

Contributor
I see you guys here love to talk about each other a lot and eventually you spread your love
reps all over each other when you come, I mean, when you come to a certain point which is
obviously you like a post of someone to a degree that you can't hold those reps anymore
inside of you. It's maybe male bonding(I assume 90% of the board are guys), or something
entirely different, I don't know really :)

Anyway, although I read this forum for some years, after I join the board, I noticed that I
don't know much about everyone here, except some big guns and a few Turkish members. So
this little forum game may help me know you better, while presenting a chance to you guys
to talk about each other (or your moms etc :)) more...

The game: Just talk or say something about the poster of the post above your post.

Rules: Anything within the board rules fits as long as it's related to the person above you...

Let me start it, oh wait, yeah I let someone begin, someone say something about me, please...

***Hehe, my first thread here by the way, am I too forward? Go easy :)

I see you guys here love to talk about each other a lot and eventually you spread your love
reps all over each other when you come, I mean, when you come to a certain point which is
obviously you like a post of someone to a degree that you can't hold those reps anymore
inside of you. It's maybe male bonding(I assume 90% of the board are guys), or something
entirely different, I don't know really :)

Anyway, although I read this forum for some years, after I join the board, I noticed that I
don't know much about everyone here, except some big guns and a few Turkish members. So
this little forum game may help me know you better, while presenting a chance to you guys
to talk about each other (or your moms etc :)) more...

The game: Just talk or say something about the poster of the post above your post.

Rules: Anything within the board rules fits as long as it's related to the person above you...

Let me start it, oh wait, yeah I let someone begin, someone say something about me, please...

***Hehe, my first thread here by the way, am I too forward? Go easy :)

I have no idea who you are. Maybe you should post more.

That name means nothing to me, so I guess that means you're irrelevant to me. Carry on with your mediocrity.

I used to think was a complete idiot, but now I understand the subtlety of his trolling.

I can resist.

imagestwisted-twister.jpg

Went to BYU, if I recall correctly, even though he's not Mormon.

Understands this joke:

"Why don't you take a semiconductors physics class?"
"Because the theory has so many holes!"

Ha ha ha.