What's new

a shameless plug for those of you with little girls in your lives :-)

moevillini

the Chief Old D'oh
Contributor
https://www.etsy.com/shop/LittleRoyaltyCouture#

one of my youngest son's friend's mother started this business - from some of the photos that have been posted by those of you with little girls, I thought some of you might be interested!

(hand-made hair accessories, shoe accessories, dresses etc for little girls)

il_570xN.441288024_rbxc.jpg

il_170x135.441214061_ro4u.jpg

il_570xN.432885927_actm.jpg

Sorry moe... But I hate it when they put theses huge flowers on these infants heads...

It looks like they have a satellite dish on their forehead...

My wife put one on my daughter once... For some reason after that she couldn't find it anymore..

I often will nudge my wife at church and point to a little girl with one of these ungodly huge flowers on their head and say" I wonder if that girl gets HBO with that thing"??

I thought the first and second pics were really cute. I'll check it out. Thanks.

Yeah, I thought the third baby was kind of weird looking, too.

I think the baby is cute, and the photos are amazing - - but that particular headband is a bit much.
But thanks to those of you who do check it out. If you'd like any more information, let me know.

I think the baby is cute, and the photos are amazing - - but that particular headband is a bit much.
But thanks to those of you who do check it out. If you'd like any more information, let me know.

Sorry, Moe. I was just trying to have a little fun. There's nothing wrong with the baby.

Yeah pretty much that. The headband ruins it. She seems to have some good style though.

by the way, the photographer is the 20 year old daughter of the woman who makes these, she's incredibly talented too!

I often will nudge my wife at church and point to a little girl with one of these ungodly huge flowers on their head and say" I wonder if that girl gets HBO with that thing"??
Church? I somehow pictured you dancing barefoot around a big fire.

Anything with "couture" in the title is offensive to my sensibilities. My nieces would like the little dresses. No way those headbands would stay on them for more than 10 seconds though.