What's new

Aaron Afflalo or Wilson Chandler?

BIG-AL25

Both are unrestricted free agents. Locke broke down on the radio the other day how Denver won't be able to afford to keep both. Shouldn't the Jazz go after which ever one Denver doesn't? I'd rather put one of those 2 next to G-Hayward than resign AK. Preferably Wilson Chandler for the 3 spot with G-Man at the 2.

It'd make Millsap all the more expendable if we don't need him at the 3. I'd like Chandler due to his size.

Chandler, but that is who Im guessing the Nuggets will try to keep. I dont think we could afford him though.

Chandler + Felton were the best 2 pieces they got out of Carmelo. Steal Chandler away and we clearly come out on top of the D-Will / Melo trade debate.

Tough call
Wilson: 80% FT, 35% 3 point shooter, 6 boards, about 1 steal, 1.3 blocks, 15 ppg. He will be more expensive but he is a great defender just like Affalo
but fits more of a need at SF and is taller at 6'8

Affalo: 42% 3 point shooter, 85% FT shooter, .5 steals and .5 blocks, 4 boards, 13 ppg. He will be cheaper and is more of a shooter which we need but he is a SG at 6'5. I doubt he can play SF but Hayward could play SF but fits better at SG

I like Afflalo but he's officially become overrated for being underrated. Like a slightly better version of Wes. I wouldn't be upset to acquire him at all, but only at the right price. Once you get over 6 mil per, it's time to keep shopping. Haven't seen enough of Chandler to have an opinion.

I would go with Chandler. I want Hayward to play the 2 for the Jazz and Affalo would move Hayward back to the 3. And I think Utah could swipe either one of them. Denver has to choose the direction there going to go and then go with it. Free agents for them. JR Smith, Affalo, Chandler, Martin, possibly Nene. Lol that within itself is a decent team. Plus they will still have Gary Forbes and Gallenari at the 2 and 3. And Chandler would be a great building piece for Utah.

They will resign Chandler. He does play sf like gallinari but could play the 2 I guess. Afflalo is my target. Move Hayward to the 3 and the jazz would look very solid.

Afflalo - he plays delicious defense and shot over 40% from three the past three seasons. But I would accept either player!

Denver is going to let JR go. Which means teams will have to overpay for Chandler or Afflalo. They've got a good base with those two players plus Gallinari.