What's new

According to ESPN Hayward just bought a home near Miami

♪alt13

****!

Utah Jazz All-Star forward Gordon Hayward and wife Robyn Hayward paid $1.785 million for a home in Davie.

The Haywards bought the 8,003-square-foot home at 3488 Bradenham Lane in Long Lake Ranches from Strike 3 LLC, managed by Jordan M. Fischer. They financed the deal with a $1.34 million mortgage.

Built on the 40,000-square-foot lot in 2005, the home has six bedrooms, seven bathrooms, and a pool.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/19345960/gordon-hayward-utah-jazz-free-agent-purchases-home-outside-miami

TMZ also reported he bought some new sun glasses and is in the market for some new rollerblades... its over guis.

For some reason I'm indifferent as to whether he goes or not. I really think we will be fine. Basically if he leaves I'll be at peace with it. Had he been a free agent last year it'd be a different story.

What the freak, doesn't he know how hot and humid it gets in Miami? And smelly. Alligators, anacondas and sharks, and bigger sharks like pat Riley.

Boston at least is a nice classy place, I'd hate for him to leave but I could at least sleep at night if he chose Boston over me, I mean over Utah.

What the freak, doesn't he know how hot and humid it gets in Miami? And smelly. Alligators, anacondas and sharks, and bigger sharks like pat Riley.

Boston at least is a nice classy place, I'd hate for him to leave but I could at least sleep at night if he chose Boston over me, I mean over Utah.
Miami is pretty badass. Sure it gets hot, but just jump in the Atlantic or his new pool or his pile of gold like Duck Tales

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

I wish free agency was before the draft. If he leaves, it could change our draft priorities.

Btw...if you missed locke's interview on 1280 with spence checketts tonight you should do yourself a favor and go look it up. Hayward's choices, how Hayward might decide, what the jazz have going for them, jazz plans if Hayward goes, how gms and agents work, and could the jazz get lillard?

I wonder if it was something like 'hey, I've got like 40 million extra dollars in my bank account because of my last contract that i've held on to like a bearded hoarder, i should spend it. I've heard that Miami is nice!

Seriously, he doesn't know how to be media silent very well, especially if he is going to Miami.