What's new

Addressing our deficit at power forward

When you answer my question I'll answer yours. The post made made a very reasoned and evidenced case, and you pull some trite rebuttal out of your buttt that appears to be based nothing. I'm just wondering if what you say is based on anything at all, because it looks like it is not.
Exactly what dumb003 would say. @Mods, investigation of alt is obviously necessary.

Exactly what dumb003 would say. @Mods, investigation of alt is obviously necessary.
Of for goodness sake, stop being such a turd. Why don't you just give some evidence or explain why that post was cherrypicking?

Like I said in the above post, DM's numbers were actually better with Rudy off the floor. Do you think him playing better was because of Ed/Jeff/Bradley? No, it was because with Rudy off the floor, we are allowed to play a more offensive style of basketball with a lot more space/ball movement. So yes, I do believe we could get better if we have someone like Morris or Millsap because 1, they can actually bring values at the 4 as opposed to Royce, who's more of a wing/perimeter defender and relied heavily on Rudy on both ends
2, their skills on offensive would allow us to play at a different style/pace.

Even in the W last night we got owned in O boards because whenever Rudy goes out to contest, we absolutely had nobody who could box out/cover behind him and secure those boards for us. Just imagine us not catching fire from deep the way we did and Clips hit some of those easy shots that they used to, it'd be a easy L simply because they've got a much larger margin for error.

So does this mean that team could do well to not run so much pick and roll with Rudy and mix it up more? That was my idea. I am starting to wonder if Jom2003 is me now myself. And is it possible the Jazz could go on a 5 game win streak with Niang playing a little better after hearing that there was one fan in the world who didn't hate his guts? Maybe I am Niang's mom. I've heard Mitchell is passing better as per my suggestion. Maybe I am Mitchell's mom. Wait , I can't be both Niang's mom AND Mitchell's mom. I could be both Eenie-Meenie and Jom2003, and one of either Niang's mom or Mitchell's mom, but not both moms. Maybe I am just NAOS's Daddy?

Last edited:
OK Sports Fans: Who lead both the Utah and Vegas Summer League in rebounding? One Mr. Tony Bradley. Not just the Jazz but both Summer Leagues. It seems to me that Quin and DL ought to man up and give TB the necessary minutes to develop. Quit having TB look over at the bench like a scared child when he makes a mistake. Plus Rudy will probably more effective with the reduced minutes.

If TB stopped trying to play defense, he might be ok. But the problem is that he tries, and he's so bad at defense he makes it worse by trying. If he stood at the basket and never jumped like Zubac it would be much more effective than fouling every play.

If TB stopped trying to play defense, he might be ok. But the problem is that he tries, and he's so bad at defense he makes it worse by trying. If he stood at the basket and never jumped like Zubac it would be much more effective than fouling every play.
He doesn’t strike me as the smartest basketball player in the world so the more simple the better.