What's new

Ads that drop down SUCK

On the plus side, at least now I know the rep formula for Colton and Jason.

(Highest rep power of anyone other than Colton and Jason) +1

On the plus side, at least now I know the rep formula for Colton and Jason.

(Highest rep power of anyone other than Colton and Jason) +1

Not always. I have to manually set it from time to time. Yesterday morning I think we were 6 or 7 points lower than the highest rep power of other users.

How is it that we actually gain rep power? i just skippe to this point with out reading, so if i missed it in a previous post just point me in the right direction?

This is what Colton told me a few weeks ago. I have no idea how often the formula changes.

For every 141 number of days, users gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.
For every 2500 number of posts, users gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.
For every 340 points of reputation, users gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.

This is what Colton told me a few weeks ago. I have no idea how often the formula changes.

For every 2500 number of posts, users gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.
For every 340 points of reputation, users gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.

i wonder how i hav 1 rep power seeing how i havent any of those things?

I've tweaked that a few times over the past couple of years, but not recently.