What's new

Ages

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigb

Free at last!!!
Contributor
I'm trying to get a hold of the arena to find out what ages need tix. They might actually have a sell out every once in a while if they'd ever answer a damn phone or have an agent connect to the live chat feature.
Anywho...does anyone know what ages need tickets for games?

Um...46 years old, fat white male, needs season tix. PM for details.

I don't understand the question. Are you trying to find out if like a 1 year old can go to the game without a ticket or something?

Thanks. That's what I get for going to utahjazz.com
On another note, if that place would answer the damn phone every once in a while,they might actually seem some tickets.

I'm trying to get a hold of the arena to find out what ages need tix. They might actually have a sell out every once in a while if they'd ever answer a damn phone or have an agent connect to the live chat feature.
Anywho...does anyone know what ages need tickets for games?
Please leave your screaming, crying kid home. Pay a ****** babysitter. You think a toddler will sit on your lap for 2 1/2 hours? No, that brat is going to be on/off, on/off, bored as hell and pitching a fit.

But, please...assume we all want to put up with your kid while we're trying to watch s basketball game.

And no, I DONT hate kids. I have one of my own. Took her to a game when she was old enough to behave appropriately (like yell at the ******* refs).

Please leave your screaming, crying kid home. Pay a ****** babysitter. You think a toddler will sit on your lap for 2 1/2 hours? No, that brat is going to be on/off, on/off, bored as hell and pitching a fit.

But, please...assume we all want to put up with your kid while we're trying to watch s basketball game.

And no, I DONT hate kids. I have one of my own. Took her to a game when she was old enough to behave appropriately (like yell at the ******* refs).

There is only room for one cry baby, and that spot is occupied by Stifle Tower.

**** off *******.

eea5b818b76b73b7e99e2209b268d74d.jpg
cc48f6ece161ff0293cfa1aa6b11b257.jpg

I thought I would post these pics just to piss you off. Not only did I take my toddler, but my infant as well.
The best part was, they were both WAAAAY better behaved than the group of three or four families that occupied the couple row in front of us. Their teens and pre teens were there for social hour and were back and forth about a thousand times. But please, keep pretending that you know what the **** you're talking about. Eat a bag of dicks you dick weed.

Heaven forbid there be loud noises at a basketball game.

Heaven forbid there be loud noises at a basketball game.
I gotta agree with this one. I don't have kids and generally dislike kids in most public situations. I also think parents take their kids places they shouldn't way to often. But a loud indoor basketball game is not a place I mind kids or babies being. Unless it's a sensitive parent who gets mad about people acting like they do normally at basketball games.

Damn, stifle got attacked pretty hard for that one post (which included a pretty funny joke at the end)..... I think he has been chastised enough.

Bring it on. I'll just swat it back in your face.

My original post was half tongue-in-check. Looks like bigB has a nice family. It's good that they're well behaved.

My objection isn't about just noise. It's about the parents who believe it's ok for their kids to roam the aisles, bumping into others at will, searching for dropped Cheerios or toys. And the rest of us are supposed to just smile and think it's cute. Rein in your damn kids!

Wait, maybe I'm thinking about the last time I went to an LDS sacrament meeting, not a Jazz game.

Seriously, bigB, I was joking. Some of my fondest memories of my father were the times he would take me to the basketball, baseball or hockey games. I . was probably around 7 when we started to go. So kudos to you for starting to build those memories with your family

Status
Not open for further replies.