What's new

AK 47's inability to finish at the rim

AK can finish at the rim when he tries, it's just that he tries to draw fouls instead of actually trying to finish.

Well that's even more stupid than the original accusation. Not that the accusations are stupid, what he's being accused of. It's worse to be able and not try to finish a play than not to be able to finish the play. Get it?

17 million for a piece of schmata.

It never occurred to me that he went to the rim. I thought those were in-game ads for Vagisil.

It seemed to me that AK's game changed dramatically after his fractured wrist. He didn't go as agressive to the basket, and didn't go in the air as much. Also he had a couple of leg injuries that seemed to take away his jumping ability. I think they were all about within one year of signing that max contract.

It is no suprise that AK will miss the clippers game. An injury to AK or Bell was bound to happen. Look at how many games they've played in the past two years. (125/164 & 73/164). I won't criticize KOC for LHM's max contract for AK, but I will criticize him this years wing position. Hope the two rookie 'tweeners can learn to play.