What's new

AK to Spurs?

I'd wager AK will take less for a longer term deal. Not sure what the numbers will be. Based on his injury history, I don't expect he will play more than three more years. But you never know.

I expect Ginobili to take a discount as well. I'm sure he wants to redeem himself for this year and get a chance for one more ring. If he had been the old Ginobili, the Spurs would've won in six or maybe less.

Spurs sign AK. AK brings back the MoHawk. Spurs win Championship. The end.

....Spurs sign AK.....AK scraps hideous tattoo off his back with a broken beer bottle, demonstrating he's a real man......leads Spurs to championship off the bench!

If the Spurs can get him the Kawhi Leonard treatment, then this would be a coup for them. He could replace a lot of what Ginobili brings and do it as a 4 much of the time on top of that.

AK has no 3pt shot. Wonder how Pop planning to incorporate him into drive and kick game, Sloan failed.

AK has no 3pt shot. Wonder how Pop planning to incorporate him into drive and kick game, Sloan failed.

AK does have the "Wild Octopus" move, where he drives into the lane, throws the basketball towards the ceiling and flails his arms like he got fouled.

have the terms of ginobili's deal been out yet? TP-Green-Kawhi-AK-Duncan line-up sounds amazing, I want to see that.

edit: he got 2 years 14 mil

Last edited:
Reactions: MVP
....Spurs sign AK.....AK scraps hideous tattoo off his back with a broken beer bottle, demonstrating he's a real man......leads Spurs to championship off the bench!

Spurs sign AK.. AK scraps hideous jailhouse tat with a nail demonstrating he's a real man.. Gets tetanus, dies... Spurs lose in the second round.