fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner
Only clear path is buying a few million votes from a Bangladeshi click farm.

Man-praying-900.jpg

Put down the Red Stag, Fish. There's no way Burks goes to the All-Star game unless they have a special event for handicapped players.

This year? nothing. I actually think he's the most gifted player on the team but he's gotta stay healthy and pick up his defense, while outplaying Hood to get the starting spot and then put up good numbers like 24/5/5

so pretty much impossible but I beliebe

Clearly he meant D-League All-Star game in which I think Burks has a great shot of getting. I mean, he'll MAKE the team but they'll need to find an injury replacement come February.

If he doesn't make it he can blame the Russians for fixing the all star game.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sad that most disrespect Burks here. He's had a string of freak injuries.

I love the guy. I have a sweet Burks T that I wear all the time. When I bought it, last third of last year's season, I thought Burks was coming back within a week. I haven't really seen the guy play for so long. How can I be excited about him? I want to be, but there's nothing there to get excited about. The guy needs to play.

I love the guy. I have a sweet Burks T that I wear all the time. When I bought it, last third of last year's season, I thought Burks was coming back within a week. I haven't really seen the guy play for so long. How can I be excited about him? I want to be, but there's nothing there to get excited about. The guy needs to play.

returning January 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZQ69PQxZR4#t=1.819043