What's new

Alec Burks: Redemption

Alec Dufresne. Who crawled through a river of ****** injuries and came out clean on the other side.

Like I always say, player development is the concept of pressure and time. That's all it takes really, pressure, and time. That, and a big god-damned poster.

I've never been a fan of Burks. I thought he was a ball hog that took bad shots and never passed. He's been better these last few games than he ever was before. He's moving the ball, shooting on balance and playing (gasp) defense. I love this version of Burks, I hope he keeps it up.

I was wrong on Burks, too. Have spent the last few years thinking he needed a brain transplant because he was playing some pretty stupid basketball. This new, under control Burks has been amazing, though. Honestly didn’t think he had it in him to change his game after this many years in the league. Got to give both him and the coaching staff major props.

Alec Dufresne. Who crawled through a river of ****** injuries and came out clean on the other side.

Like I always say, player development is the concept of pressure and time. That's all it takes really, pressure, and time. That, and a big god-damned poster.

holy-sht.gif

He's grown up a bit; but for the most part it was just a matter of getting healthy.
I don't think so. If it was just getting healthy he would have went back to the player he was before. He's a better player now than before his injuries. I hope he keeps it up.

I hope he can sustain it. He is definitely playing the best ball of his career. I think the coaching staff deserves credit once again.

I don't think so. If it was just getting healthy he would have went back to the player he was before. He's a better player now than before his injuries. I hope he keeps it up.

This time is different he isn’t living on crazy as shots... the stuff he is doing is calculated and completely controlled