What's new

Alec Burks wins the starting PG spot over Kemba Walker!!!

Game6Conley

ayyy good for him!!!! Coach Thibedeau said Kemba's out of the rotation and Alec is the starter!

The Knicks are 11-9 so this is a move to try and stay in playoff contention obviously. good luck to him!!!

Led the squad in scoring and points in their last game

Last edited:
It was a commonly held belief on this board that Burks at PG was a preposterous idea (all while defending/coddling Trey Burke btw) yet here he is after the injuries unseating, usurping former all star PG Kemba's starting duties.....

GETEM!!! lets gooo

There will BE A GOLDEN SILENCE in this thread..the frequent posters on this site know very little about basketball compared to me, sit there sucking your teeth about it in silence... its obvious they lack the ammo to continue and concede..

Thibedeau wants him in there for his defense! He wants 6'6" PG with 2 6'7 swingmen.. which is something Utah should've explored when Alec was here. Instead now Utah runs a bunch of 6'2" guards who will be picked on in the playoffs.

funny thing is alec is so good for such little money.. the bitter posters round here wont really have a leg to stand on trying to throw cold water on this topic

Gimmie Alec Burks on a 3 year 30 mil deal over Conley for 3 /72 any day of the week.. Utah cant budget for ****! They budget for upper teir mediocrity like its the only course of action.

Gimmie Alec Burks on a 3 year 30 mil deal over Conley for 3 /72 any day of the week.. Utah cant budget for ****! They budget for upper teir mediocrity like its the only course of action.
I thought Babe was the king of posting in and responding to his own threads. @Game6Conley has him beat I think.