What's new

Aliens over...

Scat

... El Paso??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEtTl9cGrJc

I have to admit, this one is impressive. An object falling at an obviously high rate of speed splits into three. At this point a meteor is still feasible. It's when they stop in mid air and just hang there that it gets way impressive.

It was swamp gas that reflected off of a weather balloon while it was in line with Venus.

Nothing to see here folks, move along..... :D

Skydivers

https://www.ghosttheory.com/2010/10/18/army-skydivers-responsible-for-texas-ufo

Complete with video showing how flares move like that when attached to sky divers.

While skydivers with flares is a much more plausible explanation, what strikes me about the "UFO" video is that when the "flares" stop rapidly falling, presumably a chute has just been deployed, they become tight points of light whereas in the confirmed sky diving video the flares continue to eject a trail of light and sparks. Perhaps from a far distance away they may look much tighter and cleaner but it seems too clean. Admittedly the video before the chutes are opened looks identical.

While skydivers with flares is a much more plausible explanation, what strikes me about the "UFO" video is that when the "flares" stop rapidly falling, presumably a chute has just been deployed, they become tight points of light whereas in the confirmed sky diving video the flares continue to eject a trail of light and sparks. Perhaps from a far distance away they may look much tighter and cleaner but it seems too clean. Admittedly the video before the chutes are opened looks identical.

the truth is that those things arent UFOS but cosmic radiation imbued with celestial energy creating a sort of light effect. its so simple a dog told me about it when I went to best buy.

the truth is that those things arent UFOS but cosmic radiation imbued with celestial energy creating a sort of light effect. its so simple a dog told me about it when I went to best buy.

Reported for a duplicate account.