What's new

All Aboard the 2019-2020 Trans UJ Express Championship Trolley

Tied for second place with Denver and the Clippers. We have head-to-head tie breaker on LA and Denver has conference record tie breaker on us, so we’re technically third.

Clippers @ Dallas is the lone game tomorrow. Houston vs. Denver Wednesday and LAC play the Hawks.

giphy.gif

56 or 57 seems likely enough. That’d be cool, obviously, but I’m hoping we can steal a couple and get to 58. I would like our chances of the 2 seed if that were to happen. If not, I think we’ll be relying on some luck to get there.

56 or 57 seems likely enough. That’d be cool, obviously, but I’m hoping we can steal a couple and get to 58. I would like our chances of the 2 seed if that were to happen. If not, I think we’ll be relying on some luck to get there.
And in my wilder dreams, I feel like 58 might put the 1 seed in play—since I still expect the Lakers to have an injury-related slide into that range.

??? The chart on the website says a 5% chance of making the finals.

You're right, I didn't notice that. I'm not sure what Ben was looking at.
22% + 5% = 27%. Times that by 3 for the 3-game winning streak we'll have after tomorrow and it's 81%. I'll take those odds any day.

I just hope that these morons aren't the ones making the climate change models, because this is pure bullcrap.
Um, the climate change models that pass the most muster are predicting some bad ****, so our best hope is getting narrowed down to the slim chance that they’re, as you say, morons making bullcrap models.

Denver down 20 near the end of the third in Houston. If they lose this and we win, we’re back in second.