What's new

All Downhill until the All-Star Break

Jazz Punk Rocker

Contributor
Not sure if this has been posted or not, but we have 16 games until the All-Star Break, just 3 of those 16 games are against playoff teams (vs Detroit, Chicago, Dallas) and only one is on the road (dallas game). We should be able to go at least 12-4 in that span. I wouldn't be surprised if we have the 6th seed by the time of the All-Star break. Then we get Burks back and hopefully remain healthy, maybe get home-court advantage.

Kool_Aid_Man.jpeg

hope you're right

12-4 might be aggressive but even 10-6 would put us in a great spot. Will depend on when favs gets back.

Acting like the Jazz won't drop a few games against bottom dwellers is delusional. There are going to be some disappointments in the next 16 games. But it does look like a good stretch and the Jazz should be able to make up some serious ground.

Hell ya!
And of those playoffs teams, each of them are beatable

Now is the time for the Jazz to make a run. Gobert is back in full beast mode, Hood only went down one game and Favors should be back shortly (tired of saying that).

Jazz are going for that 5th seed.

It's ****ing crazy that the jazz are going through what they're going through and can still reasonably talk about the 5th seed. I hope to Jaysus that they can get there, because they'll be drawn, quartered, and eaten by GSW, SAS, and OKC. We can beat whoever is 4th, though. And who knows what could happen in the second round, after a series win, any upsets, and whatever fatigue + injuries have set in.

I would ****ing love it if the jazz could hand CP3 another first-round exit.

Now is the time for the Jazz to make a run. Gobert is back in full beast mode, Hood only went down one game and Favors should be back shortly (tired of saying that).

Jazz are going for that 5th seed.

I dont expect Favors back until after the All-Star break. This back thing is too weird and from reports words, it doesn't appear to be getting better.

I have to concur with the King. Favors won't be back until after All-Star break. Hopefully he will be totally healed and it won't rear its ugly head again this season....

Lets worry about getting in the playoffs first... dropping to Portland and Sacramento could put us tied with Sacramento for 8th.

Lets worry about getting in the playoffs first... dropping to Portland and Sacramento could put us tied with Sacramento for 8th.

tbh, I'm worried about those two games. About as worried as I get about sub-.500 teams.

(have you guys watched the highlights of the POR-OKC game? Lillard WENT OFFFFF!)

tbh, I'm worried about those two games. About as worried as I get about sub-.500 teams.

(have you guys watched the highlights of the POR-OKC game? Lillard WENT OFFFFF!)

Favors really needs to play both these next games. Wins would give Jazz a great cushion.

Acting like the Jazz won't drop a few games against bottom dwellers is delusional. There are going to be some disappointments in the next 16 games. But it does look like a good stretch and the Jazz should be able to make up some serious ground.

I do think they'll drop a game or two against a bad team but the only 3 playoff teams they face are all beatable, they probably will lose to Dallas on the road but I think they can definitely beat Chicago and Detroit at home. If they win those 2 home games, then they can drop 2 games to a bad team and still finish 12-4 in that stretch

Portland and Sactown aren't going anywhere baring major injuries, we have to wins those two games for tiebreaker purposes...just look at that Anthony Davis buzzer beater last season against OKC, at the time it meant nothing but it put the Pelicants in ahead of OKC