What's new

All you Coug fans can thank me...

Beantown has repeatedly said that homosexuals can't procreate, and was PROVEN wrong many times. Homosexuals can definitely procreate.

If gays did not have the assistance of science or go did not go against their physical attraction then Bean may have a point. I think that this distinction is where Bean failed to show/emphasize his argument.

That being said, there's plenty of evidence to show that homosexuality is not simply genetic therefore homosexuality would exists regardless.

Oh good hell, don't ruin this thread too by turning it into a gay debate. There's other places to do that.

Yea thats mine, prove it.

When I have more time, I'll sort through the millions of pics my wife has taken and find some to post. Do they have to be at the same age as yours? Cuz my oldest is oslder than that, my middle one is a boy, and my youngest isn't there yet. BTW, how old is she?

When I have more time, I'll sort through the millions of pics my wife has taken and find some to post. Do they have to be at the same age as yours? Cuz my oldest is oslder than that, my middle one is a boy, and my youngest isn't there yet. BTW, how old is she?

she was about 16 months old in those pictures.

Dos-Equis-Man.jpg

I don't always pour beer on Max Hall's mom, but when I do, I pour Dos Equis.

Stay classless my friend.

They cant procreate. Unless they engage in heterosexuality. How dumb are you?

so if a male homosexual donates sperm, does that mean he has engaged in a heterosexual relationship?
or if a female homosexual is impregnated via in vitro fertilization, has she engaged in a heterosexual relationship?
I'm just curious how you would define it.

so if a male homosexual donates sperm, does that mean he has engaged in a heterosexual relationship?
or if a female homosexual is impregnated via in vitro fertilization, has she engaged in a heterosexual relationship?
I'm just curious how you would define it.

They're simulating a heterosexual activity. They achieve the end result without nearly as much fun. Unless she's fat/ugly.