What's new

Alta High's oldest teacher retiring

Class of ‘03. I believe his son was in that class, too. Never had him as a teacher. Surprised that he is the longest tenured. Also surprised that this is posted here.

Class of ‘03. I believe his son was in that class, too. Never had him as a teacher. Surprised that he is the longest tenured. Also surprised that this is posted here.
Yeah kind of a weird post I admit. Just thought maybe some Alta people here and he seems like a bad-*** teacher. And my son briefly went to Alta and my daughter went there. Don't think they had him either.

Sent from my SM-G986U using JazzFanz mobile app

Sardines used to get stuffed in the locker by Jason. Hence, sardines.
Hence, Sardines?

I could explain the origin story of the name, which did come from the period of time I was going to Hillcrest High, but did not come from anything that happened at school.

All you rich east side spoiled *** kids.
Granger ‘96
Well...

Before I moved to the east side I wasn't just on the west side of the valley, I was on the west side of SLC. Had we not moved when I was in 6th grade I would have gone to Glendale Jr. High and then West High.

I lived on Creek Rd very close to the Highland drive intersection but on a weird section connected to the elementary school rd. I could see Brighton from my living room windows, but because I was on the west side of Highland Dr I was in Hillcrest territory.
My kids get bussed to Mueller Park Jr. High and Bountiful High, passing both South Davis Jr. and Woods Cross High. Literally passing right by them. I think Viewmont is technically closer to my house as well. If not closer, then really damn near it. So stupid.