What's new

Alts

Fishsticks

Banned
Do I own the naming rights to my old Alts? I'd like to change my name to one of them. I paid the hefty price of a warning so hope I can use them since you wont change my name to He-Bitch.

I've always wondered how you folks keep track of the ALTS. I mean, I know who some of you are but maybe I don't pay enough attention to writing styles or attitude to figure out who is who.

As far as I can remember, I have never ALT'd on this message board.

I've always wondered how you folks keep track of the ALTS. I mean, I know who some of you are but maybe I don't pay enough attention to writing styles or attitude to figure out who is who.

As far as I can remember, I have never ALT'd on this message board.

No one keeps track of alts (except maybe Jason).

Sometimes people are exposed for antics, but I think it's more just an oops than detective work.

IMO, Vermin wasn't talking about this kind of alt, but rather past usernames (Verlin, i.e.).

But whatever, don't care..

No one keeps track of alts (except maybe Jason).

Sometimes people are exposed for antics, but I think it's more just an oops than detective work.

IMO, Vermin wasn't talking about this kind of alt, but rather past usernames (Verlin, i.e.).

But whatever, don't care..

And sometimes after people have exposed one of their many alts, they go wayyyyyy out of their way to try and convince people otherwise. That's when it gets really funny.