What's new

American Soldier Murders Afghans

no,no,no...hell no

Just own it. I think every woman in Mexico would agree that Vicente Fox was probably the best looking man in Mexico while he was running **** there(or least faking like he was running **** while taking orders from Carlos Slim)..... no shame baby, do ya thang.

Just own it. I think every woman in Mexico would agree that Vicente Fox was probably the best looking man in Mexico while he was running **** there(or least faking like he was running **** while taking orders from Carlos Slim)..... no shame baby, do ya thang.

Vicente Fox? Wasn't that Morgan Freeman in Batman?

And who can argue that Adriana Lima isn't the best looking woman in Brazil?

adriana-lima-dresses-adrianna.jpg

maybe he was good lookin when he was young :),,but now i know,i think im moving to mexico baby,,,and u know carlos slim roots are from turkey,right?wait for me HOT mamacitas..senior El Grande is on his way

Have I got the girl for you.

View attachment 763

Not horrible,

View attachment 764

Not a fan of the nose ring and pulling the hair out of her face would be nice. But those lips are good for the job.

Edit: Also we never said a pretty face was the only important thing...but I once saw a fat girl who had one of the prettiest faces I have ever seen. She would have been a 10 if she had lost weight.

Read up on Indian history. Hell, it continues to happen in certain areas of India right now.

That is the case with MANY non-Abrahamic religions through out history. Islam has generally shown little regard to native pagan religions and Eastern religions. They openly talk about the glorious day when Muslims took Mecca and destroyed all the idols. They generally allowed Christians and Jews to keep their religions and places of worship, but they did not afford the same courtesy to Hindus or Buddhists. The Quran even spends a good deal of time mocking Zoroastrianism which Mohammad seemed to dislike for some reason, and which seems hilariously irrelevant today.

Did you read at all? I believe you didn't, duly.

Millsapa, please read again those sentences, I was just trying to be objective. I just tried to put a self-image. I could have just passed those things and not mentioned at all, if I were biased about the Ottomans. They had their bests and worsts just like the all historical nations/empires/countries. Even that smiley was a sarcasm bro! (I don't know if you're a she or he so don't get angry if you're a she)

I won't accuse you with being a bad reader but atleast you can try to read without any biases, can't you?

I'm a woman. It is commendable that you remained a gentleman despite my criticism.

The Ottoman empire were the only Muslim empire (pretty sure) that ever forcibly converted people into Islam. Forced conversion are EXTREMELY blasphemous, and against islam right to the core. There's a reason that no sort of missionary work exists. Muslims are very very very against that sort of thing, the Ottoman's used faithful conversion not for the sake of faith, but rather, for political reasons. If that makes any sense, Sapa.

I'm remembering in 2006 when 2 reporters were kidnapped in Gaza and forced to convert to Islam.
I don't think it helped the "Palestinian" cause.

Im not saying those people like Al-Qaeda shouldn't be labeled a terrorist. I'm saying this guy here should be, just like that christian guy who killed Muslims in Oslo.

Do you even know the definition of terrorist? Obviously not. He is a murderer and will be punished, but terrorist, he is not.

I'm remembering in 2006 when 2 reporters were kidnapped in Gaza and forced to convert to Islam.
I don't think it helped the "Palestinian" cause.

Im remembering in 2006 when a priest molested a bunch of children. I don't think it helped the "Christian" cause.

Please tell me how your post and my post are any different.