What's new

An Alleged 1953 UFO Crash and Burial Near Garrison, Utah

HAD AN ALIEN SHIP HOVER OVER MY TRUCK COULDNT OUTRUN IT ,LIT UP EVERYTHING BRIGHT AS IT WAS DARK OUT AND THEN SUDDENLY FLEW AWAY BACK UP INTO THE SKY POSING AS A STAR. TRUTH
This is no longer a hayseed redneck campfire thing.

So your joke here is off-topic.

This is a snazzy new-fangled commie issue to justify bigger government and tighter regulation of the jpopulation. Maybe a guvmint scare tactic to get people to just comply with orders.

If it were not that kind of useful management tool, it would not be on Jason's daily talking point handout sheet.

Jest sayin'.

Members of the U.S. Senate are criticizing the Pentagon's slow progress in setting up a new organization and reporting mechanisms, among other things, to address what they claim are "exponentially" growing threats presented by unidentified aerospaceand undersea phenomena. Those same legislators also want the U.S. military-led office now charged with investigating and studying these phenomena to focus on truly unexplained incidents rather than ones that have been determined to involve "man-made" systems.

@Archie Moses

You hear about this? What are your thoughts?

Yeah. I think they're just going to say that they don't know what some of them are like always.

Speaking of UFOs, a lot of people think they come from other places in the universe. I think that's a possibility, but I also think they may have technology to bend time and space and come from different dimensions and times from right here.

Yeah. I think they're just going to say that they don't know what some of them are like always.

Speaking of UFOs, a lot of people think they come from other places in the universe. I think that's a possibility, but I also think they may have technology to bend time and space and come from different dimensions and times from right here.

The multiverse!

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Do you think that NASA does know what they (UAPs) are and is lying about it?

That's what starts to get hard for me. I believe there are legitimate questions as to what these UAPs are. But that's just it, there are questions and guesses. Once people start proclaiming knowledge of the unknowable and then accusing large groups of people of lying about it I can't really get behind that.

I think it's perfectly reasonable believe that NASA does not know what this stuff is.

I haven't seen anything that I feel strongly proves anything in particular. I haven't seen anything that conclusively defies physics as we understand it. I haven't seen anything that could only be caused by an intelligent non-human entity. I haven't seen anything that must have originated in a significantly different time and/or place.

I have seen things that are confusing and hard to understand. I have seen things that may look one way from a certain perspective, or angle or lighting condition but that could have a possible explanation that is much simpler than physics defying or otherworldly.

Once I have to make a leap as to what I'm actually seeing, from simply saying that it's not easily understandable to asserting that I know what it must be AND this explanation also requires that I assert that those who should know this to be true are lying about it, that's where I stop.

A few months old, might interest some…

I also think they may have technology to bend time and space and come from different dimensions and times from right here.
Here’s another approach that’s been attracting some attention lately.