What's new

An Alleged 1953 UFO Crash and Burial Near Garrison, Utah

There's a lot of really weird and unexplainable technological advancements from ancient civilizations that came from nowhere e.g. the Antikythera Mechanism. Not saying that's from Aliens, but there are some unexplainable things we know of.
Our records of the technology of around 100 BC are extremely limited. Gaps in the technological record are not only possible, they are without question present. So it's not "unexplainable" at all.

But be that as it may, my comment was specifically in reply to Trout's comment about the past 50 years, during which there are no gaps in the records. And coincidentally no mysteriously unexplained technological developments either.

Our records of the technology of around 100 BC are extremely limited. Gaps in the technological record are not only possible, they are without question present. So it's not "unexplainable" at all.

But be that as it may, my comment was specifically in reply to Trout's comment about the past 50 years, during which there are no gaps in the records. And coincidentally no mysteriously unexplained technological developments either.

Yeah, absolutely. I'm sure we're missing lots of records and there are plenty of gaps in history that we will never be able to fill. That said, there are a lot of ancient technology that's hard to comprehend how advanced they were at the time.

As for technology coming out of nowhere today many of the alien theorists talk about different metals and elements used in military crafts or used for propulsion.

The Disclosure Project goes into specifics about it.
There was a group called the Disclosure Project. They published a book which had 400 expert witnesses ranging from civilian air traffic controllers, through military radar operators, right up to the chaps who were responsible for whether or not to launch nuclear missiles.

They are some very credible, relied upon people, all saying yes, there is UFO technology, there’s anti-gravity, there’s free energy, and it’s extra-terrestrial in origin, and we’ve captured spacecraft and reverse-engineered it.

http://www.disclosureproject.org/background.shtml

Yeah, absolutely. I'm sure we're missing lots of records and there are plenty of gaps in history that we will never be able to fill. That said, there are a lot of ancient technology that's hard to comprehend how advanced they were at the time.

As for technology coming out of nowhere today many of the alien theorists talk about different metals and elements used in military crafts or used for propulsion.

The Disclosure Project goes into specifics about it.

http://www.disclosureproject.org/background.shtml

No, sorry, this is garbage. There is no anti gravity, there is no free energy. And absolutely no credible, relied upon people, are saying that there is.

No, sorry, this is garbage. There is no anti gravity, there is no free energy. And absolutely no credible, relied upon people, are saying that there is.
I don't know if anti gravity or free energy exists. What I do know is, saying that no credible people are saying this seems to be pretty ignorant. Witnesses and advocates of the Disclosure Project range from astronauts, aeronautical engineers, five star admirals, former head of British Military Defense, NASA officials, US military officials to dozen of government documents.
Again, I'm not saying this is true. Half the documentaries I watch I think are BS. I just watched the new Bob Lazar documentary (the guy who broke Groom Lake and Area 51) and I have a hard time believing him.
My question to you is, how can you say there's no credible people testifying of the Disclosure Project when there absolutely are? That's what actually gets me to raise an eyebrow and give their claims some thought.

Last edited:
I don't know if anti gravity or free energy exists. What I do know is, saying that no credible people are saying this seems to be pretty ignorant. Witnesses and advocates of the Disclosure Project range from astronauts, aeronautical engineers, five star admirals, former head of British Military Defense, NASA officials, US military officials to dozen of government documents.
Again, I'm not saying this is true. Half the documentaries I watch I think are BS. I just watch the new Bob Lazar documentary (the guy who broke Groom Lake and Area 51) and I have a hard time believing him.
My question to you is, how can you say there's no credible people testifying of the Disclosure Project when there absolutely are? That's what actually gets me to raise an eyebrow and give their claims some thought.
I don't care if I do not agree with you. I like you. I think you're an honest person. That matters to me a lot more than if we come to the same conclusions.

I might make cynical comments in this thread, but I am reading this thread. I am learning. That can be a plus or minus, but I am learning.

I don't care if I do not agree with you. I like you. I think you're an honest person. That matters to me a lot more than if we come to the same conclusions.

I might make cynical comments in this thread, but I am reading this thread. I am learning. That can be a plus or minus, but I am learning.

Agreed. Good post.
I too often disagree with archie but he is a good dude and he best thing is that he is sincere. Sincerity is one of my favorite qualities in a person/poster and he definitely is that.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

That's bs. It's exactly what George Orwell explained. Conspiracies have existed since before Julius Caesar was slain. It's very much a part of how we operate, how political entities take power. For example, how else would you describe the Covert Operations of the CIA? Yes, the world is choatic but corrupt governments make it even more so. Everyone, or at least those with no morals, is trying to get over on someone. That's how the capitalist system operates, trying to get an edge on the competition, and that always involves secrets and what is secretive behavior by more two or more parties -- voila, conspiracy. So, don't believe the crap about conspiracy being lunacy. Equating them is exactly what Orwell described when he was talking about euphemism and how its use prevents us from knowing the truth, especially the ugly and immoral sides of it. For instance, how can anyone believe that the government of the free and the brave, where truth and justice prevail circumvent the Constitution and kills its own President. It's just lunacy.

LMAO. U can write a ton of words but u cant actually refute the quote, not even an iota...

It actually went over your head in spectacular fashion LMAO.

You find your version more comforting than reality!!!!!!!!! Just like the quote says....

And before you respond and keep dropping the name "George Orwell" like it holds any sort of weight, lemme ask you --- Is George Orwell some infallible being? Do you believe everythign he wrote? or just the bits that agree with your convoluted world view?

Last edited:
The main thing that I learned about conspiracy theory is that conspiracy theorists actually believe in a conspiracy because that is more comforting. The truth of the world is that it is chaotic. The truth is, that it is not the Jewish banking conspiracy or the grey aliens or the 12 foot reptiloids from another dimension that are in control. The truth is more frightening, nobody is in control. The world is rudderless.

- Alan Moore

PPL, mainly dudes, but chicks more than ever now too, are control freaks.. they dont want to believe that above quote is true, that there's no real 'upper-level' control... It's simple to see how this nonsense conspiracy stuff has been perpetuated...

funniest part is these ppl also justify their own control issues thru this stuff too... "I'd be in charge if it wasn't for the man getting me down, and ya know 'those in the know' know 'the man' is really a 12-foot reptilian with psychic powers. " LOLOOLOL

Don't you guys understand strategic marketing? If I started a strategic marketing company, which i'd never do, scum of the earth, i'd commit seppuku first, but if i did --- my first priority would be creating somethign to fool the masses with, like a hoax, so then i could go to companies and tell them ---- hey guys I can convince 150,000ppl on the internet this obvious lie is true ---- now thats marketing, thats how good i am at my job, give me your $$$ and i'll market your stuff even better......... thats how it works...

Last edited:
Major religions spreading the cult of father worship are to blame too.

The UFO phenomena is clearly a case, and always has been a case of; misguided ppl looking for a new father figure in the sky to worship...

Independence day really had a great scene on this, you all know it, the one where the girl runs to the top of the building to celebrate the aliens arrival (and then promptly gets killed) thats really the mindset of your avg UFO 'truther', they dont really like themselves or their lives, so they wait forsomething else, and turn it into something it isnt, in their minds, for comfort.....

Lemme state this explicitly too, I've probably read more conspiracy stuff than everyone in this thread combined. I've heard it all.. I also write sci-fi for fun.. after all this nonsense i read thru, i concluded the above quote from Alan Moore is spot on. That is my conclusion, and I've yet to see even a half-decent DIRECT refutation.

Think about it in marketing terms... who's the market for this ****? I'll tell you ---- The gullible, the fed up, the trapped... these are huge markets... ppl are like that, they wont admit it if u catch em by the toe and grill them over it, but everyone knows, thats how huge %'s of ppl think...

Last edited:
You're welcome btw. PPL should be thanking me for those last posts. Thats how it is.

If you don't like me and you don't like anything I have to say, and your one of these UFO believers in this thread..

and you dont believe what I have to say, because it comes from me;

Thats perfect.. best part is i drop tons of other peoples quotes always, so ppl do this thing "that guys an ******* and if he likes XXXX they must be assholes too" and before long they will have disarmed this other person in their mind, ya know, like a fantasy...

If you think you could actually refute that Alan Moore quote, to Alan Moore, whos alive and well, in front of his face, and debate him on it, you're an idiot and are way out of your depth..He'd crush you 100x worse than I could, and I'm pretty good at getting my point across.

thats precisely why I stick around here... to really flex on those gleefully walking the path of the fool... your hero Cy isnt even man enough to face me 1v1 anymore, hasnt been for years... I'm too hot for him to handle, even with 10 different accounts and countless layers of ******** and distractions, he represents a flimsy disposable flippant personality compared to me.

Like I've been saying here for many many years, I am difficult to argue with because I often have the truth on my side, this is just another chapter in that book....

I could rule this gen discussion forum with an iron fist if i chose to do so. you guys are all boring compared to me, literally sitting here 4 pages of discussion on UFO's... you guys think we can do 4 pages on if santa's real? or if the tooth fairy is really running some tooth gathering operation like the Nazi's?

Last edited:

I hope I'm not coming across as tinfoil hat guy. I mainly look into UFO and alien conspiracies as a hobby. I've always listened to talk radio in the car - mainly sports and Stern. I guess this has translated to putting on YouTube videos at home while I'm doing something or laying in bed and just listening. I also travel a lot for work and listen to podcasts (although Rogan is much better than any paranormal podcasts.)

I think I've always been fascinated by the thought of aliens. I've seen a UFO with someone else at the time, and unless you know of something that can blast up from Mount Timpanogos with blue and orange flames and then shoot out west and out of site in a matter of seconds, then it's hard to give it a logical thought as to what it was.

I think most alledged alien abductions are simple cases of sleep paralysis. I've shared some of my experiences on here about sleep paralysis and being visited by the hag. While I know it was just sleep paralysis, it felt very real and terrifying. I can see how people think their dreams were abductions. It's hard to explain unless you've experienced it.

Lastly, I don't care if people make fun of myself or others for believing in aliens or giving them some serious thoughts. They can call the theories garbage and their followers loonies looking to be controlled by a God like figure or whatever. But at the end of the day, there are sources that are a hell of a lot more credible than them and it's not even arguable. That's what gets me thinking that this stuff could be real. I don't give a **** if Lord Bullington has read more about conspiracies than the forum combined (cool flex, bro.) I don't even give that a second thought. I do, however, care when multiple first person sources like astronauts, high ranking military officials, NASA workers, and government documents get leaked that vouch for the validity of UFOs and aliens.

Here’s my take on “aliens” or whatever:
I absolutely believe we are not alone in this vast universe. I absolutely believe other “people” are sitting on their planets talking about us just like we are talking about them. I absolutely don’t believe they’ve been here.
Take it for what it’s worth.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

You're welcome btw. PPL should be thanking me for those last posts. Thats how it is.

If you don't like me and you don't like anything I have to say, and your one of these UFO believers in this thread..

and you dont believe what I have to say, because it comes from me;

Thats perfect.. best part is i drop tons of other peoples quotes always, so ppl do this thing "that guys an ******* and if he likes XXXX they must be assholes too" and before long they will have disarmed this other person in their mind, ya know, like a fantasy...

If you think you could actually refute that Alan Moore quote, to Alan Moore, whos alive and well, in front of his face, and debate him on it, you're an idiot and are way out of your depth..He'd crush you 100x worse than I could, and I'm pretty good at getting my point across.

thats precisely why I stick around here... to really flex on those gleefully walking the path of the fool... your hero Cy isnt even man enough to face me 1v1 anymore, hasnt been for years... I'm too hot for him to handle, even with 10 different accounts and countless layers of ******** and distractions, he represents a flimsy disposable flippant personality compared to me.

Like I've been saying here for many many years, I am difficult to argue with because I often have the truth on my side, this is just another chapter in that book....

I could rule this gen discussion forum with an iron fist if i chose to do so. you guys are all boring compared to me, literally sitting here 4 pages of discussion on UFO's... you guys think we can do 4 pages on if santa's real? or if the tooth fairy is really running some tooth gathering operation like the Nazi's?
The-Internet-Tough.jpg

Again, I'm not saying this is true. Half the documentaries I watch I think are BS. I just watched the new Bob Lazar documentary (the guy who broke Groom Lake and Area 51) and I have a hard time believing him.
Name one credible person who is claiming we have anti gravity or free energy technology.

LMAO. U can write a ton of words but u cant actually refute the quote, not even an iota...

It actually went over your head in spectacular fashion LMAO.

You find your version more comforting than reality!!!!!!!!! Just like the quote says....

And before you respond and keep dropping the name "George Orwell" like it holds any sort of weight, lemme ask you --- Is George Orwell some infallible being? Do you believe everythign he wrote? or just the bits that agree with your convoluted world view?
You could say no one is in control. But there are people who are trying to maintain control over others. There's no doubt about that. What do you think slavery is?

And why do people assume something is beyond their understanding just because others disagree with them. I tend to think when someone makes such a statement, they're the ones who don't understand.

Name one credible person who is claiming we have anti gravity or free energy technology.

Lord Peter Hill-Norton in-chief of the Defense Staff, First Sea Lord, HMS Ark Royal, HMS Decoy

Master Sgt. Dan Morris - US Air Force

Don Phillips USAF and CIA Contractor

Sgt. Clifford Stone - US Army

Paul H Utz - his dad worked at area 51 and became a whistleblower.

Captain Bill Uhouse - Marines

Lieutenant Colonel John Williams

Gary McKinnon - one of the most famous hackers of our time

Donna Hare - NASA Contractor

Astronaut Edgar Mitchell from Apollo 14

Dr. J Allen Hynek - astronomer, professor

Astronaut Gordon Cooper - aerospace engineer, Air Force pilot, astronaut from Project Mercury.

Let's just start with these. I can give you way more names. I want to know why you think they're not credible or how you can invalidate what they've said?

Again, the thing that gets me the most with UFOs and aliens are the countless credible witnesses. I don't know if there's anti gravity or free energy. I do know a lot of credible people say there is. It makes me lol when people say they're "not credible" as if they have a more credible background. :)

https://www.disclosureproject.org/access/es-wit-test-government.htm

Last edited: