What's new

An Alleged 1953 UFO Crash and Burial Near Garrison, Utah

"I don't know about the other two videos" (that clearly show UFOs) "but one of them I'll just call it a balloon and act like they're idiots."

Yeah, seems about right.

There are times I really hope that you are joking. This is one of them.

You're joking, right?

UFO = unidentified flying object. Can't ID it? UFO. It's not inherently alien.

As for your link, eye witness testimony is notoriously unreliable. Our brains and memories trick ourselves.

No, I'm not joking.

Yes, UFOs don't have to be inherently alien. I believe many UFOs are misidentified or have logical explanations.

You see, I'm willing to meet in the middle. The problem is when evidence, witnesses, documents, and highly credible people talk about what WE know about UFOs and why they are unexplainable, it gets brushed under the rug or laughed at.

In the article I shared, it covers 5 traits of UFOs that defy simply saying "it's not alien" because it sure as hell isn't human. If it is, please explain.

I fail to see how that is a comic strip. Wasn't very funny tbh. More like a public service announcement. They could have just written a short rebuttal that would have had more impact. Just mho
There are times I really hope that you are joking. This is one of them.

I fail to see how that is a comic strip. Wasn't very funny tbh. More like a public service announcement. They could have just written a short rebuttal that would have had more impact. Just mho

xkcd has a certain dry humor to most of it's strips.

No, I'm not joking.

Yes, UFOs don't have to be inherently alien. I believe many UFOs are misidentified or have logical explanations.

You see, I'm willing to meet in the middle. The problem is when evidence, witnesses, documents, and highly credible people talk about what WE know about UFOs and why they are unexplainable, it gets brushed under the rug or laughed at.

In the article I shared, it covers 5 traits of UFOs that defy simply saying "it's not alien" because it sure as hell isn't human. If it is, please explain.

Neither of us is willing to meet in the middle bub, but only one of us is recognizing that.

It’s fun to think there are aliens visiting the Earth. I wish one of them had the guts to go live on TV so all of us could shut up and accept if it is a fact. On the other hand the universe is so huge and the next Star system is so far away that I fear it also is quite possible that we were never visited before.

Considering the difficulties of manned space travel I think it’s more reasonable (but still difficult) to believe UFOs are extraterrestrial in origin, but there aren’t any aliens on board. Especially because they’d have bothered to come all this way,but never bothered to announce themselves.

But dat Prime Directive, doe!

Neither of us is willing to meet in the middle bub, but only one of us is recognizing that.
Lol.

Yeah, ok, bub.

I'm like, "Yeah, most UFOs aren't of alien origin and have explanations. That doesn't account for the ones that defy human technology and we have video evidence of. I can't say for certain it's not aliens, but it's definitely not humans. If it is, can you explain?"

You're like, "Are you joking? UFOs aren't inherently alien. Witness testimony is skewed." - Even though we have video evidence and witnesses from the most credible people on earth (I dare you to argue that.)

Me: "I agree, they're not all aliens. The ones that defy logic and clearly have technology humans don't have certainly raises questions though, if not, can you explain? Can we agree on that?

You: While avoiding my question and basically saying, "No, I can't offer an explanation for that. I'm not willing to meet in the middle, but I'll act like it's you."
Lol lol loz

G T F O H, Bub.

But dat Prime Directive, doe!

Did I miss something? Is Zombie an expert on space travel and Wormhole Theory?

If you are comparing alien space travel to what humans know and are limited to, with all due respect I'd like to remind you how little we know about the universe, life, physics, space travel, etc.

Not saying Zombie said he was an expert, but just making a point to his post.

Did I miss something? Is Zombie an expert on space travel and Wormhole Theory?

If you are comparing alien space travel to what humans know and are limited to, with all due respect I'd like to remind you how little we know about the universe, life, physics, space travel, etc.

Not saying Zombie said he was an expert, but just making a point to his post.
I'm no expert, but I believe I have some modicum of common sense and reasoning, which has led me to that conclusion. I could be wrong of course, that's just my two cents.

It's true there's a a lot we don't know about the universe, but that doesn't mean we have to jump to concluding alien visitations for phenomena we don't understand.

I'm no expert, but I believe I have some modicum of common sense and reasoning, which has led me to that conclusion. I could be wrong of course, that's just my two cents.

It's true there's a a lot we don't know about the universe, but that doesn't mean we have to jump to concluding alien visitations for phenomena we don't understand.

I agree, man.