What's new

An error has occurred...

TroutBum

My Member's Premium
Contributor
This is the only site that it happens on, and it only happens when I'm using one of my iJunk devices; "An error has occurred, page reloading." -- of course, the page never actually reloads, it just stalls out until I hit the back button (refresh doesn't work either). Again, this is the only site that has ever had that error.

You're using the safari browser on an iPhone then? Sorry, just want to understand.

Fresh-prince-parents-just-dont-understand.jpg

This site keeps redirecting me to a blank screen. Nothing ever comes up and I have to close it and restart to get back to Jazzfanz. The problems on and with this site are really intrusive.

Yes, Safari. Sorry for the delays. It hasn't happened for a while though.

I really think gregbroncs needs to replace his pad.

Funny thing is I got a new computer and the problems on this site got worse not better. Only site I have problems with is this one. I'm starting to wonder if it's my Comcast internet is just slow as **** and I need to look into replacing that. But again I only ever have problems with this site.

Download firefox or chrome.

Srsly even if you prefer safari you need a second browser installed imo.

Will look into a site redesign this summer including a mobile-optimized version (aside from tapacrap).

Do you also use Internet Explorer at home? You're like a 70 year old person in a 30 year olds body.