What's new

Andrei K

He was on Talkin' Sports last night with DJ as well. Good interview, but I can't find a link.

Love AK. Springiest Jazzman of all time. Combined fast twitch muscles with high hoop IQ. Saw him jump over a Jazz defender to block a shot in Charlotte.

Very strange that Jazz front office choose to honor AK on Kobe's last game in SLC. Given Kobe's ego, would not be surprised if he feels slighted by this. I expect a minor (but National) twitter meme on this tomorrow.

Thank you AK. Some good ball you played for the Jazz. Thanks and glad they are giving a night dedicated to you. Against the Lakers seems appropriate.

Very strange that Jazz front office choose to honor AK on Kobe's last game in SLC. Given Kobe's ego, would not be surprised if he feels slighted by this. I expect a minor (but National) twitter meme on this tomorrow.

I would not be surprised if AK was the one who requested this to happen (he always admired Kobe's game) because it was Kobe's last game in Utah and would not be surprised if AK participated in some kind of ceremony and / or recognition of Kobe.