What's new

Annual Pre-Season Streaming Thread

margodydek

Seems like every year we strike up a thread for all us cord-cutters. Anyone have any tips or apps that they like to use to watch games?

Reddit+acestream is my go to. Are either of the Aussie games going to be streamed at all?

Preseason games appear to be on league pass so a stream will be available on NBA reddit...

Philly v Melb
AFL Grand Final
Jazz v Wildcats
Browns v Oakland

Giddy up.

Reddit was great last year until the NBA changed something and messed with the streamers. Towards the end of the season it was hard to find a stream that didn't have some issues. I'm seriously considering paying for league pass, but I'll wait to see if anybody posts some good info or to see if reddit has got things figured out. Having tried to watch any jazz games yet, but I went to reddit today to try and watch a different game and they didn't have squat. Tried googling but all I could find were sites where you have to register, and I'm not sure I trust any of these free streaming sites. That's what was so great about reddit, is you could always get good feedback on which streamers were at least somewhat trustworthy.

Reddit was great last year until the NBA changed something and messed with the streamers. Towards the end of the season it was hard to find a stream that didn't have some issues. I'm seriously considering paying for league pass, but I'll wait to see if anybody posts some good info or to see if reddit has got things figured out. Having tried to watch any jazz games yet, but I went to reddit today to try and watch a different game and they didn't have squat. Tried googling but all I could find were sites where you have to register, and I'm not sure I trust any of these free streaming sites. That's what was so great about reddit, is you could always get good feedback on which streamers were at least somewhat trustworthy.

I noticed the same thing. I'm hoping it's just a matter of it still being preseason.