What's new

another assistant gone???

He's the nerdy looking guy... No idea how good he is, but he must have caught some eyes in order to get that type of promotion on Carlisle's staff. I don't think he was even one of the bench guys for the Jazz.

Sanjay Lumpkin (Northwestern, in G-League last year) is claiming on Twitter to be joining Quin's video staff. He's Wolves broadcaster (and former NBA player) Jim Petersen's stepson.

Utah’s Zach Guthrie has agreed to join Dallas’ coaching staff as an assistant, source tells ESPN. He will replace Stephen Silas on Rick Carlisle’s

Who's this guy?
vlcsnap-2020-11-15-18h24m18s401.png

He was the young guy who you secretly wanted Quin to murder after a crazed late night cocaine binge.

Never good even if it’s just leaking intel... and we’ve done a lot of that. It’s not something anyone would notice until you are having issues then they will bring up “ oh coach Joe Scmoe who left was in charge of the defense so that’s why they struggling”. Dallas is one of the teams that worries me on Rudy a little. That may be remedied shortly with an extension.

Never good even if it’s just leaking intel... and we’ve done a lot of that. It’s not something anyone would notice until you are having issues then they will bring up “ oh coach Joe Scmoe who left was in charge of the defense so that’s why they struggling”. Dallas is one of the teams that worries me on Rudy a little. That may be remedied shortly with an extension.
Isn't is Alex Jensen who Rudy is closest with? He's still on the team

Isn't is Alex Jensen who Rudy is closest with? He's still on the team
IDK but that sounds right. The worry is he may know stuff from his time here that they could use. It could be a nothing burger.