What's new

Another Nail

babe

In the Russian collusion Trump nightmare.

This conspiracy theory is so debunked it's hard to believe anyone still thinks Trump had anything going with the Russians or Putin. But here's another nail in the fake news media conspiracy theory.

Pretty redundant here, just more proof. Judicial Watch keeps pushing on a lot of issues, and their FOIA haul grows despite severe reluctance from guvmint agencies. The law is still the law, and the stuff is still there to be found.

Our Obama-installed agency stiffs were doing everything they could imagine to try to get Trump, and while the facts are coming out, Barr was part of the coverup. So far, we know that the Brookings Institute helped drive the campaign against Trump, aided by many Hillary Clinton connections, and Obama's appointees. This is the conspiracy theory the Left will die for.

Most old-line republicans like Liz Cheney, Karl Rove, SC Justice Cavenaugh, Bill Barr, and Mitt Romney and Mitch McConnell might as well be good with the DumpTrumpsters, but it's a losing political position, even for Dems now.

The Resistance is Dead, the Revolution is digging its own grave.

Any politician who wants to be in office in six years has gotta realize no Americans buy this kind of politics. You're Cooked.

Last edited:
It absolutely has not been debunked.

In the Russian collusion Trump nightmare.

This conspiracy theory is so debunked it's hard to believe anyone still thinks Trump had anything going with the Russians or Putin. But here's another nail in the fake news media conspiracy theory.

Pretty redundant here, just more proof.
What in that article means Flynn can legally lie to the FBI in his interview?

It absolutely has not been debunked.
You're predictable.

OK, what would it ever take before you could see it?

This might be the most difficult place on earth to make this case, I know. Tons of stuff in these threads already. I've even read some of them. What does it take to debunk a conspiracy theory.

OK, so this is the theory. Trump got help from Russians to get elected. Based on what? The dossier cranked out by Mark Elias with DNC money on Hillary's plan? Based on "intelligence" provided to the think tank Brookings Institute by a Russian? Based on the criminal FOIA submissions from the FBI?

To get the FISA to permit spying on Trump associates, minor ones, part-timers and a few peripheral hangers-on, the investigators had to ignore evidence, falsify statements from inside their own agencies, and more or less just lie every step of the way. They got the surveillance, and they got years of investigations, and came up with nothing.

How do you get so damn many people to work together on a failed conspiracy theory for that long. You have to somehow win them in by making them part of the team. You have to pay the big bucks, you have to have privileges to proffer.

But the biggest tool anyone can ever have to get a grand conspiracy to play on and on, is selling "The Cause".

Possibly, the cause is something like "Saving the World". This is what liberals always go for. Saving the Environment, Stopping Climate Change, or say a whole lot of interlocking causes like what the Left is, practically speaking.

Trump was scary to all that. Who wouldn't help save the World from Trump.

But what I am saying here is just that Trump was a paper tiger. Maybe not even a tiger, maybe just a tad "orange". But the case made up against him did not measure up. Not that anyone wants a fat billionaire hustler running the world, ya know. Just to see the facts of the case.

Flynn was picked on because he went against Obama on Iran, and then helped Trump. Some others were picked on as likely targets because they have always been scumbags, even when working for dems, who knew how he rolled. Some were totally innocent little people with practically nothing to do with Trump, but they got investigated so the spying could get a foothold in the Trump camp. Then there's people like Roger Stone, long-time players known for digging in on the Bush clan. Nobody likes him. Not Mark Levin, not Hannity. Frontline advocates for Trump were perfectly willing to ditch Stone. Trump called him a friend, like he calls Xi a friend. Anyone can be Trump's friend if you have anything Trump needs to know. Trump listened to almost everyone, and then just did what he thought. The last man on earth who would actually collude with anyone. Trump's kind of deals always made the other guy pay a fair price in broad daylight for what they wanted, Trump never sold out the American nation or people for anything. And because that was just the Trump way, all the scumbags in hell, looking all day long, never found the kind of deals they run on America day in day out. Bidens and McConnells everywhere all through our government and bureaucracy, so we investigate the hell out of the one person who was not in that game.. The one true outsider.

None of Trumps circle did nearly as much biz with Russia as Hillary or Biden family members, or Obama. Bill Clinton got lush speaking gigs when Hillary signed off on the uranium deal. Nothing Trump ever did was even on that scale. Not by one part in ten thousand. Why don't we really do a valid investigation on real crap????

I say the simple truth. We do not investigate team players. We do investigate outsiders. And run them outta town.

What in that article means Flynn can legally lie to the FBI in his interview?
So if you will go over that little presentation carefully, you will perhaps realize that the starting point of doing the investigation is the subject here. Sydney Powell was Flynn's attorney and was still on task and a bit chagrined when Trump pardoned Flynn because she had proof of extortion being done on Flynn to force him to cave on the alleged lie. Powell was all buzzed up on getting the people who did the crime here, and Trump frustrated her. Flynn was innocent.

Read my lips. Flynn was Obama's man who dared to try to talk Obama out of the Iran deal. Flynn was torched. The investigating agents acted criminally and used illegal methods to try to rack up the case. The method of Extortion invalidates the case. I'm with Powell wanting to bring those criminal investigators to justice.

When it comes to fixing real problems deep in our institutions, it is damn sad we just get worn out before we can make the case and make the important, necesdary changes.

Even real crooks, guilty of real crimes, get their cases thrown out of fair courts when law enforcement officers apply extortion to coerce anything. Flynn was threatened threatened, and the threat was extended to his family.

I also have a private opinion that Utah's congressman who was digging on the investigation of Hillary and Obama in the Benghazi case was threatened. He caved, and now does little gigs on Fox, but he won't talk about what he knows. Happens all the time. I bet even William Barr was compromised and controlled when acting as AG. It's probably more common in Washington than we can imagine.

Flynn, a democrat and an Obama pick for a top spot, was absolutely innocent. But now he knows the price it pays to be a public servant and be a problem to real power. He probably won't be seen ever again in public life.

And that's the real shame. We drive out the honest, we honor the crooks.

So it's time to break camp once again.

I guess what goads me on in this subject is just this. There was a time when the techniques of forced compliance was turned on me. I caved. It was a court case, and I was out of funds. And it was a real threat. It really gnaws on my craw. Strange thing. One of the lawyers on the other side is today a conservative activist. Financially supports a local conservative talk show. Another is a honcho in a very powerful law firm and a member of the CFR. Yet another sought me out to explain why he was leaving that outfit. He came to Utah and is now in the Utah legislature, but pretty much still an even=keeled Chamber of Commerce sort of Republican.

I know what methods are used, and why, and who uses them. When I see it happening again and again, I am a simmering rebel. I bet there are a critical mass of people like me by now. We have got to go after these corrupt perps. The people investigating Trump were a virtual Who's Who of legal perps. Amazing they didn't make the case. Amazing enough to raise the question of whether there was a "why" they didn't. My first guess would be that Trump complied in some measure with what was being demanded. Assume most deal makers to be likely to do that.

Trump was not an easy roll, but I did see him cave a number of times. Trump will not be the man who changes Washington. Nobody is really rich enough to stand and do that. It will take a real determination of thousands and even millions of individuals committed to fighting the local battles, the street fight if you will. Not with gun. Just guts. A rule that will prove itself. Marxists and progressive ideologues are in the wrong fight. Whatever our world is, whatever you think the issues are, the real issue has only one solution, and that is the local solution embraced by people themselves in their own lives. Personal integrity vs. The Machine. The Machine demands compliance and corruption everywhere, and it ruins the planet everywhere. Freedom and our humanity demand personal conviction and intelligence in our immediate daily affairs, by our own good sense and good choice. No overseer, no slaver, can achieve that.

It won't be compromised or "owned" agenda activists who make the difference, either, and the ordinary rubes have no clue at all what goes on in the high ranks of our power elite. But I am encouraged by the fact that a helluva lot of people will turn out to try to change things. Nothing so unpopular today as our government Establishment governance, let's say..

We don’t know the half of it where Trump and Russia is concerned...

So it's time to break camp once again.

I guess what goads me on in this subject is just this. There was a time when the techniques of forced compliance was turned on me. I caved. It was a court case, and I was out of funds. And it was a real threat. It really gnaws on my craw. Strange thing. One of the lawyers on the other side is today a conservative activist. Financially supports a local conservative talk show. Another is a honcho in a very powerful law firm and a member of the CFR. Yet another sought me out to explain why he was leaving that outfit. He came to Utah and is now in the Utah legislature, but pretty much still an even=keeled Chamber of Commerce sort of Republican.

I know what methods are used, and why, and who uses them. When I see it happening again and again, I am a simmering rebel. I bet there are a critical mass of people like me by now. We have got to go after these corrupt perps. The people investigating Trump were a virtual Who's Who of legal perps. Amazing they didn't make the case. Amazing enough to raise the question of whether there was a "why" they didn't. My first guess would be that Trump complied in some measure with what was being demanded. Assume most deal makers to be likely to do that.
This I believe, and I'm sorry you had to go through that.

Trump was not an easy roll, but I did see him cave a number of times.
Trump is a con man and a grifter. He'll always take the easy way out.

I think Trump, this “outsider”, ran the presidency like a mob boss. He’s always admired the mob, and I’m sure he had to deal with the New York families at times. His presidency was like having a crime family running the Executive branch. I see absolutely nothing to admire in that. Nothing. Without Donald J. Trump, the January 6 attack on the Capital does not take place. How anyone could elevate this man as someone to be admired is beyond me. A conman and wanna be mob boss.

I think Trump, this “outsider”, ran the presidency like a mob boss. He’s always admired the mob, and I’m sure he had to deal with the New York families at times. His presidency was like having a crime family running the Executive branch. I see absolutely nothing to admire in that. Nothing. Without Donald J. Trump, the January 6 attack on the Capital does not take place. How anyone could elevate this man as someone to be admired is beyond me. A conman and wanna be mob boss.
While I don't entirely agree here, I think this is an important aspect of the case.

When he first announced his run, my first question was "Is Trump HIllary's Perot?" He was brutal during the Primaries knocking everyone else, I wondered if the R's would really be able to coalesce behind him.

But he found a strong, stiff breeze, and put his back to it, and let his sails out full for it. Thar breeze was ten years of R conmen playing teabaggers to get elected, then changing their stripes and ignoring them, becoming solid Establishment actors. In the case of the local Mia Love, the Utah Establishment conned Mia into taking instructions and advice from Paul Ryan.

I think Trump did more for that populace that gave him support than anyone else has in my lifetime, even than Reagan. I think he is in many ways the essence of "American". I think it's a shame the way he was treated.

If Trump had thought twice about it, he should have realizsed that his rally would be hijacked by nutjobs, whatever their thinking. He should have told his jpeople not to march, but go home and pray for their country.

I was disgusted with the mainstream media takes all along that path, for the past 4 years. I think the "progressive" cause and the media and the democrate have damaged their credibility, whatever the merits of their cause.

Trump tried to get the Establishment to buy into his ideas, and I note in the CFR Foreign Affaris there are now well-constructed arguments for some of his ideas. He tried to go straight to the top at the outset, but now there is a siignificant following among the CFR ranks.

While at the outset, the Republican Party began as the Bankers' Club when selecting Lincoln as their candidate, Lincoln just brush them back and became a genuine American with convictions for ending slavery and keeping the Union intact, and for a bold embrace of the defe4ated foes. He would have been a very great President if had lived,.
Buit I remember watching the Republican National Convention in 1964 on TV, and I say it as Nelson Rockefeller's party even then. I joing YAF, a conservative outfit then that backed Reagan. Reagan was a former Democrat who tried to get the government away from the Bankers. Bill Clinton sold out the DNC to the Bankers.

I don't know now what we can really do, but I believe the future lies in the hands of the American People like it never did before. The jEstablishment has jumped the shark and there is no hiding what they are now.

Honestly, I don’t know why so many people would look up to such a small, small man. Petty, vindictive, jealous, bullying. To me, that describes a man with deep insecurities. That’s weakness, not something one would ordinarily want in a leader. It’s human, I can even see him in a tragic light, should I wish to be a least somewhat kind. I mean, there but for the grace of God, etc. But, when all is said and done, this is a small man.

I guess “owning the libs”, which is now the guiding “policy(?)” of Republicans, overrides everything else. A very small man will do, especially if he goes up the arse of liberals in his daily tweet storms. Just “own the libs”, and he could be president for life if the choice were left to his followers alone.

I’m guessing his core supporters perhaps interpret bullying as a sign of strength. A tough guy who bullies the world. That will teach our allies for taking advantage of us. Put them in their place. I guess if one has enough grievances against the world, such a man appeals. But we put a very small man in that office, and I do believe those of us who recognized that, as a fact, I think that is one of the things that saddened and disappointed us as much as anything where Trump was concerned. The knowledge that if we cannot do better than that, well, that’s just a very sad state of affairs.

Of course, we might also find the need to revise downward our self defined notion of American exceptionalism. I mean, maybe we are not better than this. Over 70 million people certainly would not agree with my opinion of Trump, that’s for sure.

Honestly, I don’t know why so many people would look up to such a small, small man. Petty, vindictive, jealous, bullying. To me, that describes a man with deep insecurities. That’s weakness, not something one would ordinarily want in a leader. It’s human, I can even see him in a tragic light, should I wish to be a least somewhat kind. I mean, there but for the grace of God, etc. But, when all is said and done, this is a small man.

I guess “owning the libs”, which is now the guiding “policy(?)” of Republicans, overrides everything else. A very small man will do, especially if he goes up the arse of liberals in his daily tweet storms. Just “own the libs”, and he could be president for life if the choice were left to his followers alone.

I’m guessing his core supporters perhaps interpret bullying as a sign of strength. A tough guy who bullies the world. That will teach our allies for taking advantage of us. Put them in their place. I guess if one has enough grievances against the world, such a man appeals. But we put a very small man in that office, and I do believe those of us who recognized that, as a fact, I think that is one of the things that saddened and disappointed us as much as anything where Trump was concerned. The knowledge that if we cannot do better than that, well, that’s just a very sad state of affairs.

Of course, we might also find the need to revise downward our self defined notion of American exceptionalism. I mean, maybe we are not better than this. Over 70 million people certainly would not agree with my opinion of Trump, that’s for sure.
Exactly. They see bullying, crassness, and particularly money as signs of power. And in some ways, they are, as in that it is how he exercises power over people instead of through generating cooperation through tolerance and ideas. It is the old theory X and theory Y styles of management. Theory X is viewed as being more powerful, and that is Trump to a T. What is sad is his followers don't realize he is just using them to get what he and his ego want, and that he would cast them all aside and fully embrace a completely opposite stance if he believed it would build his brand better.

Donald Trump truly stands for nothing but Donald Trump and only Donald Trump.

Exactly. They see bullying, crassness, and particularly money as signs of power. And in some ways, they are, as in that it is how he exercises power over people instead of through generating cooperation through tolerance and ideas. It is the old theory X and theory Y styles of management. Theory X is viewed as being more powerful, and that is Trump to a T. What is sad is his followers don't realize he is just using them to get what he and his ego want, and that he would cast them all aside and fully embrace a completely opposite stance if he believed it would build his brand better.

Donald Trump truly stands for nothing but Donald Trump and only Donald Trump.
I doubt it goes to this extent. I think he does cut his losses sometimes, but the Dumper press has missed probably a majority of what he does. A lot of people who know him have a much more positive experience.

If this were even close to true, he would have taken his Pres pay and done a boatload of deals for himself, like Obama and Biden and the Clintons....... I bet even the Bushes. For sure McConnel, Pelosi, Schumer. Trump is actually the odd man out of the guv officeholder payola.

I was pissed he didn't press for investigations into Hillary's server and Obama's deal with Iran. Obama got himself a 12M mansion in the DC area which was touted as his base camp for continued political efforts.

Pretty sure Obama, not just Hillary are behind the FISA abuses. We really have to put our foot down on that kind of crap whoever does it.

If anything, Trumpers need to worry more about how lax he was in pushing his own(and their) interests. Two picks for AG turned out to be deep State gutless wonders.

You really have to ask how the DOJ is compromised today and unable to do the needed investigations into abuse of office crimes.

I have been concerned about votg machine fraud since 1980 when someone I know worked for DieBold and said something about what they could do even then. Offshore companies contracted to count our votes. Able to run algorithms from offshore. And if someone says anything, we have courts who want to bury the issue, and people asking the wrong questions get sued for about two planets' worth of gold.

Reminds me of a patent standoff I was involved in peripherally. I developed a competitive patent on some big corporate "turf"..... PPG and Tokuyama Soda had already staked out political hegemony on the subject with sweeping all-inclusive patents in the area. Both had bought various governments off. Both had in-store lawyers up to their eyeballs, and had retained major law firms to boot.

They never did tred on one another's toes. But I would have needed equal lawyering to get in the door with what I had to offer.

In a thousand ways, money says more in our economics and politics than votes, and voters are not just mushroomed but actually squeezed out. All voters.

We will have "elections" forevermore that are nothing but puppet shows on TV.

That's what Pelosi, Schumer, and the RINOs want, that's what they will get. Nota even a multibillionaire can get in the game.

But aside from the cheering sections of loyal dupes who believe they are saving the world with progressivism, I am amazed at how many people are seeing this for what it is. It really looks like, Trump or no Trump, the dems this year may have finally destroyed themselves and their causes. The question then comes around to whether the next 100 years will be run by people who care to actually be informed about global stuff, environmental stuff, or a thousand ways we can do ourselves in.

Time for a competitor for the CFR and the UN that is actually going to give people a fair shake. I think "Federal" is misunderstood by many. A system that spreads power both horizontally and vertically at every level. Horizontally means like three co-equal branches of government. Vertical means letting more power rest closer to the locality and people who are most affecte3d. Strong city, county and state governments, a helluva lot less "globalism" megalomania.

Might mean we get fewer sociopaths like Bill and Hillary, the Bushes, Obama, B iden....... or even Trump if you really have to see him that way.

Fewer political cynasties worldwide would be a good thing for people.

yah we'd have local crooks enough to fill in all that's lost with less moolah to steal at the national or international level, but maybe people could move them offa their gov cash cows better.

I think breaking up the large political cartels is where you all need to take this.

A lot of people who know Trump have come out and rang the alarm bells that he was a serious threat to U.S. national security while he was playing President.

A lot of people who know Trump have come out and rang the alarm bells that he was a serious threat to U.S. national security while he was playing President.

If you look at those people, they were almost all serious about certain interests that Trump didn't put up front on his programs. Let's discuss specific cases maybe.

Romney, for example, has a well-known Bush family allegiance and solid globalism, like Chamber of Commerce interests. Probably was pained at disruptions in China trade play. Bushes are morons, imo. They think they own the center of the road. Nobody hated Trump more.

So anyway, I'm sure everyone has their own view and interests and loyalties. Not a crime exactly.

Trump scored wins on employment phenomena like with American low-income workers getting better jobs. A lot of Union people see Trump in a more positive light because their members faired well with his policies.

And then there's this. I have a step-daughter that just loves America, goes nuts for that song Trumpers played at his rally. A lot of people just plain feel like "America" is being stolen. It's a real issue, probably THE issue.

IMO, the most astute commentator/humorist on politics was Oscar Wilde. Hardly anyone will see his play "The Importance of Being Earnest" the way I do, I suppose. I tried to bring this up with a high school drama teacher who's putting that play on this year, and drew a blank.

Let's just say Trump, if he didn't see that as his purpose, did a perfect "Earnest" . People were looking for an Earnest, and plugged him in on that identity just like silly ladies in the play who were all in love with "Earnest".

So if you could see American Patriotism as something people love like those ladies loved "Earnest", you'd know why he has supporters and such a following.

It is important to be "Earnest" on the political stage. Nobody should diss the importance of that.

While I don't entirely agree here, I think this is an important aspect of the case.

When he first announced his run, my first question was "Is Trump HIllary's Perot?" He was brutal during the Primaries knocking everyone else, I wondered if the R's would really be able to coalesce behind him.

But he found a strong, stiff breeze, and put his back to it, and let his sails out full for it. Thar breeze was ten years of R conmen playing teabaggers to get elected, then changing their stripes and ignoring them, becoming solid Establishment actors. In the case of the local Mia Love, the Utah Establishment conned Mia into taking instructions and advice from Paul Ryan.

I think Trump did more for that populace that gave him support than anyone else has in my lifetime, even than Reagan. I think he is in many ways the essence of "American". I think it's a shame the way he was treated.

If Trump had thought twice about it, he should have realizsed that his rally would be hijacked by nutjobs, whatever their thinking. He should have told his jpeople not to march, but go home and pray for their country.

I was disgusted with the mainstream media takes all along that path, for the past 4 years. I think the "progressive" cause and the media and the democrate have damaged their credibility, whatever the merits of their cause.

Trump tried to get the Establishment to buy into his ideas, and I note in the CFR Foreign Affaris there are now well-constructed arguments for some of his ideas. He tried to go straight to the top at the outset, but now there is a siignificant following among the CFR ranks.

While at the outset, the Republican Party began as the Bankers' Club when selecting Lincoln as their candidate, Lincoln just brush them back and became a genuine American with convictions for ending slavery and keeping the Union intact, and for a bold embrace of the defe4ated foes. He would have been a very great President if had lived,.
Buit I remember watching the Republican National Convention in 1964 on TV, and I say it as Nelson Rockefeller's party even then. I joing YAF, a conservative outfit then that backed Reagan. Reagan was a former Democrat who tried to get the government away from the Bankers. Bill Clinton sold out the DNC to the Bankers.

I don't know now what we can really do, but I believe the future lies in the hands of the American People like it never did before. The jEstablishment has jumped the shark and there is no hiding what they are now.
You're sick or maybe just hallucinating. Trump is a disgusting, revolting, maggot-infested brontosaurus turd. I am not a praying man, but I am praying that he ends up in prison where he belongs.

If anyone can't see the worst in the best men AND the best in the worst men. (humans all), you're not using your eyes or your head or your heart. Sometimes, all three.

So most of the time we are blinded by our own failings.

Trump didn't try to go after people who opposed him. No IRS witchhunts for libs, no wholesale firing of Obama bureaucrats. He'd bring people in and listen, no matter who they were or what they thought of him, if they would only come.

Trump, on that score, was and is a genuine human being, a notch or two taller than political ideologues or agenda wonks of any stripes.

Obama was very VERY informed on Trump. After all, he no doubt got reports from all kinds of spies who'd be glad to spill. He was the ringmaster of the FISA-sanctioned spying. He exerted some coercive force over the big Media while he was in office, and long after. No doubt. Nobody ever spills on Obama. Or Hillary. Hard to see them working together, easy to see Obama running rings around Hillary. She is the stupid kind of "Smart" who believes her own lies and is blinded by her own ideas. And her viciousness.

Obama is the smart kind of smart who sees others as they are and knows what to do and say about it. Without being seen to be doing that. Few people friend or foe can see past his smile and figure him right. He treats everyone like a member of his family.

If anyone really has leverage over Biden, it would be Obama.

But here's my point. Obama said Trump was not ideological. He knew he was "big-hearted" enough to try to be inclusive. And that made Obama's operatives supremely effective

Obama was during Trump's term the most powerful man in America. And he is still that today.

And he is not going to be going away soon.

Trump is really too damn nice. Chump nice.

But of course, politics always about being out there with the lies about anyone who needs to be shut down and shut out.

Trump was not, and still isn't, a real politician.

Trump is an American.

Conservatives are going to the courts to turn things around.

Twelve states suing Biden's pipe dream to hell and back.

We will have states doing Constitution Sanctuary policies just damn ignoring Biden's orders.

I don't approve of the Trail of Tears policy of Jackson, but when he lost in the Supreme Court, he said "The court has ruled, now let it enforce it."

Biden has all of Obama's generals still leading the ranks. I think Biden might be forced to order troops out to enforce his orders. This one fact shows the lie about Trump the Libs are still pounding out. If Trump had ever even thought of doing some damn insurrection, he would have dumped Obama's men big and small wholesale. Rather, he thought he could just win with a little more effort to get the count right. He was so sure of having won, he didn't think he needed to do anything more than wave and smile and get some people to work of some of the bigger complaints about the election.
Trump still believes he's got plenty of supporter and plenty of people who can win elections. I don't think he believes he has to win again, or even run again. He believes there are several rising stars who can do the job. Not in one term, but over some time, a few decades maybe, "America" will win again.

But back to Biden. More likely, people like Obama will guide him towards non-confrontational methods. Biden has thrown out so many orders, it's hard to guess which ones he'll really try to force. I'd say he'll let 10 die the death for every one he makes a stand on. Whether you think China has influence or anyone from the West, globally speaking, the big rush is failing. Biden will fade away without getting much done that will last. Obama would be a firm believer in the long-term strategies, and would lead the extremists in his party out to some damn ditch and...... politically of course, not with guns or bulldozers, just smiling influence...... mow them all down if necessary to prevent the conservatives from taking permanent gains.

So Biden will fade out like the month of March...... In like a Lion, out like a lamb.

So it is true that Trump was a spoiler on the US long game foreign policy of guiding the US off the stage as THE SUPERPOWER everyone will hate in 20 years. I have to admit, setting China up to take that fall has some merit.

The people you are talking about are all globalists with connections and investments in China, just like the people in Britain who did well to let the Commonwealth sorta fade for it's "Imperialism" by developing the US as the superpower, and investing in us.

The people who really glow to patriotism in America are looking specifically at the underclass interests and loving the Exceptionalism.

If you understand that, and can appreciate it, you might be more interested in promoting American ideas and values in China as their path to a better world.

My little survey of the changes going on inside the CFR and our Press has me convinced they are worried about China now. Biden does not have any kind of stiff breeze filling his sails. The people who are turning away from the agenda inside the powerhouses are the new wave in our politics.

Sometimes, when you get your way, when the path is wide open, you see where you're going and you just have to change the plan.

It like Marcos in the Philippines. Our movers and shakers got scared when he got overly impressed with his greatness. Xi scares us the same way, and so do some of our own, like Gates and Soros and the nerdy social media pinheads. How do you control a mob, anyway. Easy to get one up and running, but then you have to worry.

Trump scared the **** outta our VIPs, but this crew scares them worse, now. And our agenda managers are going to shift to R for Reverse. Maybe Republican, but certainly Regression instead of Progress.

Last edited: