What's new

Anti Tomic

Jazz don't seem to be pushing for him. So I wonder what their plans are.

Andy Larsen: I’m hearing that Jazz have a greater chance at bringing over Tibor Pleiss next year than Ante Tomic, though both/neither could still happen.

What a soap opera!

I want Tomic to come so Utah can have the "Stifle Tower" and the "ATomic Bomb."

Pleiss, though, could be "Pleisstic Man."

I want Tomic to come so Utah can have the "Stifle Tower" and the "ATomic Bomb."

Pleiss, though, could be "Pleisstic Man."

Pretty sure "Gobzilla" is overtaking the "stifle tower".

I still like "Inspector Gobert". Go, Go, Gobert Arms. < would make an awesome T-shirt.

We could sing the teme song in ESA.

Dubba Dubba doop

Inspector Gobert

hoo hoo

Go Gobert Go

Please post here if you are sick of Tomic speculation and threads full of false hope.

This is the real Tomic thread.

He will never come to the Jazz or the NBA... unless he is old and washed up.

The End.

Yeah it is an overtalked-over topic six thousand months ago but some people cannot let it go. The Euro pool is a big *** one. You'll find better pieces than Ante. Let it go. The new generation is a lot better than the current in Euroball.

It's official. Locke referred to it yesterday and here is the announcement. No Tomic for the Jazz.

"FC Barcelona announced a contract extension for Ante Tomic till June 2018.
The Croatian big man will remain with the Spanish powerhouse three more years."

https://www.sportando.com/en/europe/spain/164186/fc-barcelona-extends-ante-tomic-through-2018.html

We're drafting a big. One with range, will be first off the bench with corner 3 and D, work on passing skills.
acquire a young vet PG through asset trade and work in the new units with the chemistry. Pull the trigger DL, let's watch the magic happen.

We're drafting a big. One with range, will be first off the bench with corner 3 and D, work on passing skills.
acquire a young vet PG through asset trade and work in the new units with the chemistry. Pull the trigger DL, let's watch the magic happen.

I dont know what you want.