What's new

Any chance for the jazz

Mongoose

to get Howard?

Why not try... Would they even sniff him if they offered Al, Kanter, & draft picks?
Any ideas?
I'd be willing to give up just about the whole team... Favors and Howard would be much like Duncan and Robinson

$moneys$

Ya thats the obvious concern, but with the new CBA couldn't the jazz "retain" him by offering more than he would get via FA?

This idea has me so excited. If you're Orlando, wouldn't you much rather have two Utah 1st rounders, Jefferson and Kanter than say the rumor of Lopez and two NJ 1st rounders? Right?

Such a pipe dream though.

Can we do an extend and trade? I don't follow all the CBA mumbo jumbo.

Harris-Watson
Burks-Bell
Hayward-Miles
Favors-Millsap
Howard-Okur

$moneys$

Ya thats the obvious concern, but with the new CBA couldn't the jazz "retain" him by offering more than he would get via FA?

Lebron and Bosh actually gave up more money to go to Miami so the chances Howard would sign in Utah are remote.

to get Howard?

Why not try... Would they even sniff him if they offered Al, Kanter, & draft picks?
Any ideas?
I'd be willing to give up just about the whole team... Favors and Howard would be much like Duncan and Robinson
KOC has a chance to build a contender. We aren't the nets. We aren't going to trade the team for someone to just up and leave us high and dry, and completely cripple the jazz, then next thing we know you get on this board and call for KOC's job.

No thanks.

to get Howard?

Any ideas?

KOC has the pieces to acquire almost any player but those superstar players will never sign an extension here!

This idea has me so excited. If you're Orlando, wouldn't you much rather have two Utah 1st rounders, Jefferson and Kanter than say the rumor of Lopez and two NJ 1st rounders? Right?

Such a pipe dream though.

Can we do an extend and trade? I don't follow all the CBA mumbo jumbo.

Harris-Watson
Burks-Bell
Hayward-Miles
Favors-Millsap
Howard-Okur

That line out looks exciting for us Jazz fans...

but I doubt Howard would want to start with 3 - first/second year players (as good prospects as they may be)..

Give Favors, Hayward and Burks another year to prove themselves and if they do well may be a big time FA will consider signing here..