What's new

Any info about Jazz's young players' personalities?

MK11

I couldn't follow our rookies of last year as I wasn't able to see any Jazz game nor any basketball last season. I know much only about Enes because I followed him four-five years. I know little about Burks, I've heard a few things during the short pre-draft and draft period and that is all. But about the last year's rookies, aside from their bball I don't know anything at all.

So my prior curiosities about Jazz youngsters are their,

smartness: They definetely have talents but are they smart enough to develop their game finesse?

work ethic: Do you have any info about their practise attitude, practise habits etc?

hometowns: Where are they from and does it matter?

general personality: How do you qualify them if you would call like in 2K, Laid Back, Neutral, Expressive, Unpredictable? Or something else? Or who are their look-alikes character wise... a CJ Miles, Derek Fisher, Kobe, Shane Battier, KG, Deron...?

education: Yeah I could just search about it but I really don't understand anything about American colleges.

lifestyle: Family boy? Party boy? Alcoholic? Drug addict? Messy? Neat? Gay? Religious? (Nothing intentional)

interesting stuff: For example, do they have like hundreds of RC cars or other toys? Or maybe one of them is making fast singing music(was it rap?) or playing guitar or sax etc?

Or anything about them that may affect the team or their game and their future. And you can answer the quesitions for all jazz players as an opinion or extra info.

I am asking all this questions considering Jazz Future and for basketball reasons but of course you are free to joke about this post anyway... Thanks for replies...

They all like to smoke pot in the offseason, so it's ok, and asked for Howard to come to the team.
See the Howard thread for more info.

I believe most NBA players are either gay or drug addicts, but please correct me if I am wrong. One thing I do know is that most are very messy and LOVE fast singing music and play ZBOX or something like that.

I couldn't follow our rookies of last year as I wasn't able to see any Jazz game nor any basketball last season. I know much only about Enes because I followed him four-five years. I know little about Burks, I've heard a few things during the short pre-draft and draft period and that is all. But about the last year's rookies, aside from their bball I don't know anything at all.

smartness: They definetely have talents but are they smart enough to develop their game finesse?

work ethic: Do you have any info about their practise attitude, practise habits etc?

general personality: How do you qualify them if you would call like in 2K, Laid Back, Neutral, Expressive, Unpredictable? Or something else? Or who are their look-alikes character wise... a CJ Miles, Derek Fisher, Kobe, Shane Battier, KG, Deron...?

education: Yeah I could just search about it but I really don't understand anything about American colleges.

lifestyle: Family boy? Party boy? Alcoholic? Drug addict? Messy? Neat? Gay? Religious? (Nothing intentional)

interesting stuff: For example, do they have like hundreds of RC cars or other toys? Or maybe one of them is making fast singing music(was it rap?) or playing guitar or sax etc?

Or anything about them that may affect the team or their game and their future. And you can answer the quesitions for all jazz players as an opinion or extra info.

I am asking all this questions considering Jazz Future and for basketball reasons but of course you are free to joke about this post anyway... Thanks for replies...

Good thing you asked because I agree the 'make-up' of this team is as important as the measurables.

Gordon Hayward, the unquestionable future superstar of this franchise, is an unintentionally gay party boy who sometimes spends time with his family when he's not cleaning up his messy room. He likes to practise video games a lot and also spends time making fast singing music (look up Too Big Yo - make sure it's Yo. Too Big Ho will get you different results). He's from a small town in Indiana so he's your typical brainwashed god-fearing consumer, so the mantra to work hard has been beaten into his head since his youth, where he was also a standout tennis player. As time has evolved and social networking sites like Twitter have swept this pathetic american society he has adapted by sending out messages followed by #improveeveryday. It's as shallow as C.J. Miles' lyrics in his fast singing music, but effective nonetheless.

There are no drug addicts on the team or alcoholics. The only substance abusers you'll find around here are the parents and loved ones of those who attack my teflon opinions. I'll PM you a list of users you can ignore off the bat because their insights to our personnel needs a lot more practise.

I look forward to more of your contributions as the season gets underway, and hope whichever country you're in allows you to watch the Jazz game and curse the Christian, Mormon, Muslim, Jewish and Hindu gods as I do without consequence when Ty the Turd forgets he's got Hayward, Favors, Millsap, Burks and Devin Harris sitting on the bench during one of his patented 15 minute (game time, not real time) blackouts due to sweat seeping into his brain.

Good thing you asked because I agree the 'make-up' of this team is as important as the measurables.

Gordon Hayward, the unquestionable future superstar of this franchise, is an unintentionally gay party boy who sometimes spends time with his family when he's not cleaning up his messy room. He likes to practise video games a lot and also spends time making fast singing music (look up Too Big Yo - make sure it's Yo. Too Big Ho will get you different results). He's from a small town in Indiana so he's your typical brainwashed god-fearing consumer, so the mantra to work hard has been beaten into his head since his youth, where he was also a standout tennis player. As time has evolved and social networking sites like Twitter have swept this pathetic american society he has adapted by sending out messages followed by #improveeveryday. It's as shallow as C.J. Miles' lyrics in his fast singing music, but effective nonetheless.

There are no drug addicts on the team or alcoholics. The only substance abusers you'll find around here are the parents and loved ones of those who attack my teflon opinions. I'll PM you a list of users you can ignore off the bat because their insights to our personnel needs a lot more practise.

I look forward to more of your contributions as the season gets underway, and hope whichever country you're in allows you to watch the Jazz game and curse the Christian, Mormon, Muslim, Jewish and Hindu gods as I do without consequence when Ty the Turd forgets he's got Hayward, Favors, Millsap, Burks and Devin Harris sitting on the bench during one of his patented 15 minute (game time, not real time) blackouts due to sweat seeping into his brain.

This was enjoying to read. Caused to questions though. Why am I spending my life time, my breathes, half of my 6 hour sleep in the middle of my nigths and hardly-earned money to watch this simple game in a hellish organization. Is it beauty of the game? Never mind. I am in depression for years already...

Thanks again for all replies. The more will be appreciated. I'm sure I'll know the guys better as season goes.

Funny you should ask this. Just like most people who suddenly come into a lot of money, the Jazz rookies spend most of their cash on remote controlled cars. All I can say is, if you were in their shoes wouldn't you do the same thing?

Funny you should ask this. Just like most people who suddenly come into a lot of money, the Jazz rookies spend most of their cash on remote controlled cars. All I can say is, if you were in their shoes wouldn't you do the same thing?

Man... Don't touch on my childhood wounds. I used to make my own toys with wood or junk etc. Never had a rc car. And yes that is one of the first things I will do...when I suddenly come into a lot of money.

Man... Don't touch on my childhood wounds. I used to make my own toys with wood or junk etc. Never had a rc car. And yes that is one of the first things I will do...when I suddenly come into a lot of money.
Not just an RC car, hundreds of them.