What's new

Any Rumored Camp Invitees?

homeytennis

Anyone heard anything on potentital camp invitees of DLeague garbage and undrafted free agents to battle Jeffers and Gaines. I noticed that Gabe Pruitt who played for the Flash last year and was a Celtics draft pick is playing in Israel. We need a younger version of the Hand to show up and make the team.

Anyone heard anything on potentital camp invitees of DLeague garbage and undrafted free agents to battle Jeffers and Gaines. I noticed that Gabe Pruitt who played for the Flash last year and was a Celtics draft pick is playing in Israel. We need a younger version of the Hand to show up and make the team.

I heard they might invite Corey Viollette, Lance Allred, Kevin Kruger, Spencer Nelson, Alexander Johnson, Kevin Lyde, Kah Kasian, Slapdik Mofeaux, Deeleeg Skrub, and Kant Play.

You should really enjoy their roster.

Last edited:
I heard they might invite Corey Viollette, Lance Allred, Kevin Kruger, Spencer Nelson, Alexander Johnson, Kevin Lyde, Kah Kasian, Slapdik Mofeaux, Deeleeg Skrub, and Kant Play.

Very creative. I almost started typing those names into google.

Ryan Thompson from Rider has been invited to the Utah Jazz's training camp he is the younger brother of Jason Thompson from the Kings. He is a nice shooting guard who could/will make the roster.

Ryan Thompson from Rider has been invited to the Utah Jazz's training camp he is the younger brother of Jason Thompson from the Kings. He is a nice shooting guard who could/will make the roster.

thanks for the brand new information...

i also heard from the porcelain rumor tank that Hu Phlungpoo was invited. He is a girthy 7 footer and has the nickname "Cobra". He is known to be a lane clogger.

Last edited:
Kah Kashian, that's one of my faves - and his cousin Heywood Jastuphit (yes, he can jump)

I heard they're inviting a lot of Euros - Dave White from England, Pierre LeBlanc from France, Edel Weiss from Switzerland, Mario Bianco from Italy, Al Bino from Romania and Lakov Melanin from the Caucasus.

I heard they're inviting a lot of Euros - Dave White from England, Pierre LeBlanc from France, Edel Weiss from Switzerland, Mario Bianco from Italy, Al Bino from Romania and Lakov Melanin from the Caucasus.

Don't forget about that big Russian with the hairy palms, Ibin Jackinov, and the Asian prospect, Hu Yu Qitting.

Really, though, the only legitimate threat to make the roster is the veteran that Sloan has lobbied for all summer, Gerry Atric. He's not a shot blocker, but he'll take a few charges on the defensive end and he knows where to run to on offense. He's got a high basketball IQ and will give the young Jazz a veteran presence. Most importantly, he aways plays hard.

Last edited:
Hmmm... The only Ibin I have heard about was Ibin Humphanshiip. For some reason I remember velcro gloves. Not hairy hands.

Don't forget about that big Russian with the hairy palms, Ibin Jackinov, and the Asian prospect, Hu Yu Qitting.

Really, though, the only legitimate threat to make the roster is the veteran that Sloan has lobbied for all summer, Gerry Atric. He's not a shot blocker, but he'll take a few charges on the defensive end and he knows where to run to on offense. Most importantly, he aways plays hard.

funniest post I've seen on Jazzfanz so far - by far!

Sloan might be a HOF coach but the guy seriously doesn't know how to pick a center.. and/or coach one!

Jon Scheyer will be in the Jazz training camp, per a tweet I just received.

This was not unexpected.

That's legitimately awesome! I think. If he can defend the point, SIGN HIM IMMEDIATELY.

Price and Gaines suck. Legitimately.

Jon Scheyer will be in the Jazz training camp, per a tweet I just received.

This was not unexpected.
If true, this could potentially be a very solid acquisition for the Jazz. Scheyer is a combo guard and a very good shooter. I could see him replacing Gaines on the roster and Thompson taking Jeffers' place. I was surprised Scheyer wasn't drafted in the second round. He could develop into a nice backup and move up to the #2 PG spot when Price's contract expires.

Oh yeah, he can also shoot FT's!