What's new

Any team that trades for Carmelo...

Yes, this needs to be in the Jazz forum.

Why do people want general NBA separated from the Jazz forum so badly? Have you ever asked yourself why you care? Were they ever together at ome time and it was proven to be a bad thing?

The Jazz forum is chalked full of redundant topics. Mitchell highlights, Mitchell dunk, Mitchell appreciation thread. Mitchell rookie if the year, I love Mitchell, ESPN talking Mitchell...On and on. Its really pointless.The Jazz are part of the NBA. We all like the NBA right? Its all connected. Why must we live inside a bubble and pretend the rest of the NBA doesnt exist. Its ****ing stupid. People crying over threads like these like someone just spit in your cheerios.

Why do people want general NBA separated from the Jazz forum so badly? Have you ever asked yourself why you care? Were they ever together at ome time and it was proven to be a bad thing?

The Jazz forum is chalked full of redundant topics. Mitchell highlights, Mitchell dunk, Mitchell appreciation thread. Mitchell rookie if the year, I love Mitchell, ESPN talking Mitchell...On and on. Its really pointless.The Jazz are part of the NBA. We all like the NBA right? Its all connected. Why must we live inside a bubble and pretend the rest of the NBA doesnt exist. Its ****ing stupid. People crying over threads like these like someone just spit in your cheerios.

It is separate... so put it where it belongs! You gonna walk into the little girl's room and then say,"Oh, why are restrooms separate, we're all a part of the world, we all must poop and pee anyway!"? I think not! Did someone spit in your cheerios?

Go Melo <3

It is separate... so put it where it belongs! You gonna walk into the little girl's room and then say,"Oh, why are restrooms separate, we're all a part of the world, we all must poop and pee anyway!"? I think not! Did someone spit in your cheerios?

Go Melo <3
What an absolute stretch. Comparing threads to gender use of the restroom.

Complaining about threads is more like complaining that the fork was put on the right side of your plate at a restaurant instead of the left. Maybe annoying to some, but irrelevant really.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Go Melo <3

I identify as an NBA fan and a Jazz fan. I want both. This is pure discrimination. Its ugly.