What's new

Any updates on injuries?

Sources are telling me no Al and Millsap is GTD.

My gut however tells me no Al and Millsap GTD.

Sources are telling me no Al and Millsap is GTD.

My gut however tells me no Al and Millsap GTD.
tumblr_m4uu7i1ILU1qk9z3lo1_500.jpg

Jody Genessy @DJJazzyJody about 1 hour ago
Jazz will be without Al Jefferson (ankle) tonight vs. Milwaukee. Paul Millsap (ankle) is a game-time decision.

David Locke @Lockedonsports 56 minutes ago
Tyrone Corbin said he thinks Paul Millsap will play and start with Derrick Favors

Jody Genessy @DJJazzyJody about 53 minutes ago
Mo Williams wouldn't be surprised if he plays at Cleveland on Wednesday.

Bill Oram @tribjazz about 52 minutes ago
Mo Williams went through full practice for first time yesterday. Said return Wednesday at Cleveland is possible

Jody Genessy @DJJazzyJody about 11 minutes ago
No Jamaal Tinsley tonight for Jazz. He has been excused from the team to attend to a family matter and will likely rejoin Jazz in Cleveland.

David Locke @Lockedonsports about 5 minutes ago
If Jazz start Watson, Foye, Marvin, Millsap and Favors tonight that group has played in 1 game together for a total of 2 minutes

Paul Millsap @PaulMillsap_24 4 minutes ago
Unleashing something here in the next little bit. Stay tuned!

What is he going to unleash????

Excited for Mo to come back. I think he could be the boost that launches us to the 6th seed.

Hope so.... i tried to rep but gave out too much recently

Excited for Mo to come back. I think he could be the boost that launches us to the 6th seed.
This only works if Ty has the balls to bench both Watson and Tinsley and stick with Burks as the backup PG. Otherwise Mo coming back could propel us out of the playoffs.

Jody Genessy @DJJazzyJody about 1 hour ago
Jazz will be without Al Jefferson (ankle) tonight vs. Milwaukee. Paul Millsap (ankle) is a game-time decision.

Tyrone Corbin said he thinks Paul Millsap will play and start with Derrick Favors

Jody Genessy @DJJazzyJody about 53 minutes ago
Mo Williams wouldn't be surprised if he plays at Cleveland on Wednesday.

Bill Oram @tribjazz about 52 minutes ago
Mo Williams went through full practice for first time yesterday. Said return Wednesday at Cleveland is possible

Jody Genessy @DJJazzyJody about 11 minutes ago
No Jamaal Tinsley tonight for Jazz. He has been excused from the team to attend to a family matter and will likely rejoin Jazz in Cleveland.

David Locke @Lockedonsports about 5 minutes ago
If Jazz start Watson, Foye, Marvin, Millsap and Favors tonight that group has played in 1 game together for a total of 2 minutes

Paul Millsap @PaulMillsap_24 4 minutes ago
Unleashing something here in the next little bit. Stay tuned!

What is he going to unleash????

His new website!!! :p Looks sexy.

So back to the bench for the guy who absoluetly DOMINATED last game?!
Let me get this straight, Ty. Your starting center is out. Your backup center went off for 23-22 last game. Your starting center is again out. So the solution is to move a PF over to the 5 and play him alongside a PF coming back from an ankle injury and bench the 23/22 player. Apparently you are teaching him a lesson that 5 TO's is UNACCEPTABLE. Brilliant!

May I add the only way this makes any sense, at all, is if the Jazz FO has decided to make a run at keeping Millsap. But nothing Ty has done thus far seems like he's working in concert with Jazz management.

So back to the bench for the guy who absoluetly DOMINATED last game?!
Let me get this straight, Ty. Your starting center is out. Your backup center went off for 23-22 last game. Your starting center is again out. So the solution is to move a PF over to the 5 and play him alongside a PF coming back from an ankle injury and bench the 23/22 player. Apparently you are teaching him a lesson that 5 TO's is UNACCEPTABLE. Brilliant!

May I add the only way this makes any sense, at all, is if the Jazz FO has decided to make a run at keeping Millsap. But nothing Ty has done thus far seems like he's working in concert with Jazz management.

Corbin Mentality.

Favors is technically the veteran between him and Kanter.